Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Spiral Adopts [Closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33
@ThirtyOne AHHHHHHH. Please ping me when these are open (and for any future adopts you fo ;_; ) omg < 3
@ThirtyOne AHHHHHHH. Please ping me when these are open (and for any future adopts you fo ;_; ) omg < 3
@ThirtyOne OMG. Love your art. So much.
Please ping me when you open!!
(actually if you happen to have a general pinglist for all your art please put me on it XD)
@ThirtyOne OMG. Love your art. So much.
Please ping me when you open!!
(actually if you happen to have a general pinglist for all your art please put me on it XD)
eUMhm7B.png
@ThirtyOne

I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please :)
@ThirtyOne

I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please :)
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
@ThirtyOne
Soooo cute *_* Please ping me when you open!
@ThirtyOne
Soooo cute *_* Please ping me when you open!
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@NoneNess Oh my goodness yes I would love to do an adopt trade! I've wanted one of your imperials for a long time but the waitlist seemed so long ;_; If you are willing to trade for adopts with accents that would be even cooler!
@NoneNess Oh my goodness yes I would love to do an adopt trade! I've wanted one of your imperials for a long time but the waitlist seemed so long ;_; If you are willing to trade for adopts with accents that would be even cooler!
52YLo8F.png
@ThirtyOne

Ooh--I'd love a ping when these open, please! :D
@ThirtyOne

Ooh--I'd love a ping when these open, please! :D
GSjDPBl.png
(I am Korean. English is my second language. I apologize for any misunderstandings.)
Joonki emblem by @biskitten
rV0FmvG.png
@ThirtyOne
wahhhh
May i please be added to the pinglist?Thank you!
@ThirtyOne
wahhhh
May i please be added to the pinglist?Thank you!
sPF2I8A.png MumyQ5E.gif
@ThirtyOne

Oh my gosh, please, may I have a ping when you open? I missed out on your old adopts, but I thought they were fabulous (as are these!) and as such I'm very sorry that you felt the need to close those. I sincerely hope this goes better for you :)
@ThirtyOne

Oh my gosh, please, may I have a ping when you open? I missed out on your old adopts, but I thought they were fabulous (as are these!) and as such I'm very sorry that you felt the need to close those. I sincerely hope this goes better for you :)
@ThirtyOne

Could you ping me when it opens?
@ThirtyOne

Could you ping me when it opens?
@ThirtyOne
Please ping me when you open shop :)
@ThirtyOne
Please ping me when you open shop :)
X33OFYD.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33