Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Full moon WEREWOLF adopts OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Nimura Aw, hey, it's okay. I understand you're overworked and I appreciate all the effort you've put into the first wolf so far. May I humbly request a version without the grainy, dotted texture though?

As for Malice, could you not do something similar to Sombra's War Paint? Examples: {x} {x} {x}
@Nimura Aw, hey, it's okay. I understand you're overworked and I appreciate all the effort you've put into the first wolf so far. May I humbly request a version without the grainy, dotted texture though?

As for Malice, could you not do something similar to Sombra's War Paint? Examples: {x} {x} {x}
mlNVeHM.jpg
@Nimura alright sending payment now, thank you!
@Nimura alright sending payment now, thank you!
4f67a7e818e95b35508245d7edb2cdeb36a367bb.png
@DemonicDuchess yes i can get rid of the texture and yes i cna do the war paint

@Holysnacks

@HerrWolf

@Volkersure i cna do him without accent!

@Santana

i am sorry for taking so long i got again a lot of work at school i doesn't expected but i will be free this weekend so you all can expect your art on weekend i promise otherwise i will refund you <3
@DemonicDuchess yes i can get rid of the texture and yes i cna do the war paint

@Holysnacks

@HerrWolf

@Volkersure i cna do him without accent!

@Santana

i am sorry for taking so long i got again a lot of work at school i doesn't expected but i will be free this weekend so you all can expect your art on weekend i promise otherwise i will refund you <3
SDFSDAFSADFSASMAL.png
@Nimura That's alright ^-^ I hope it all goes well with your schoolwork and take your time :D
@Nimura That's alright ^-^ I hope it all goes well with your schoolwork and take your time :D
4f67a7e818e95b35508245d7edb2cdeb36a367bb.png
It's okay @Nimura, life is life. Take your time. ♥
It's okay @Nimura, life is life. Take your time. ♥
mlNVeHM.jpg
@Nimura

I'm fine with that, thank you for letting us know!
@Nimura

I'm fine with that, thank you for letting us know!
Kg94UYA.pngHKrGNct.pngbqij4ya.pngstW7qZC.png
@DemonicDuchess

@Holysnacks

@HerrWolf

@Volkersure

@Santana

here are your wolves http://sta.sh/28f2et6kp6m?edit=1
@DemonicDuchess

@Holysnacks

@HerrWolf

@Volkersure

@Santana

here are your wolves http://sta.sh/28f2et6kp6m?edit=1
SDFSDAFSADFSASMAL.png
@Nimura

Thank you!
@Nimura

Thank you!
Kg94UYA.pngHKrGNct.pngbqij4ya.pngstW7qZC.png
@Nimura You are amazing! Thank you so much for all the effort you put into mine. Please ping me when you open again. ♥♥♥
@Nimura You are amazing! Thank you so much for all the effort you put into mine. Please ping me when you open again. ♥♥♥
mlNVeHM.jpg
@Nimura
oh man he looks so cool! Thank you!
@Nimura
oh man he looks so cool! Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10