Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~ Plentiful Protectors ~
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 181 182
Submitting for two, I checked and didn't see any limit? If this isn't okay, though, let me know! [size=5][b][u]A tundra please[/u]~[/b][/size] [b]Dragon:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=135&bodygene=23&breed=6&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=148&tertgene=14&winggene=25&wings=148&auth=1b7af6937a2d9d3b6523256c42760577977f43e9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Genes:[/b] Python, Constellation, Runes, Shadow Uncommon [b]Mane:[/b] Full, Fluff [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure [b]Other:[/b] N/A [size=5][b][u]A fae please[/u]~[/b][/size] [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71783516][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/717836/71783516_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Poison, Spinner, Underbelly, Fire Uncommon [b]Mouth:[/b] 3 [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure [b]Other:[/b] N/A Thank you!!
Submitting for two, I checked and didn't see any limit? If this isn't okay, though, let me know!

A tundra please~
Dragon:
dragon?age=1&body=135&bodygene=23&breed=6&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=148&tertgene=14&winggene=25&wings=148&auth=1b7af6937a2d9d3b6523256c42760577977f43e9&dummyext=prev.png
Genes:
Python, Constellation, Runes, Shadow Uncommon
Mane:
Full, Fluff
Payment:
Treasure
Other:
N/A

A fae please~
Dragon:
71783516_350.png
Genes:
Poison, Spinner, Underbelly, Fire Uncommon
Mouth:
Payment:
Treasure
Other:
N/A

Thank you!!
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
@TrulyBrilliant
I could include some colourations from his skin for sure! not sure if I'd be able to get the texture down right, but I can make him a bit pale/grey in the right areas as well as the face and nose etc. I'd ask for a small added fee of either 15fc or 10kt, if that sounds alright with you?
@TrulyBrilliant
I could include some colourations from his skin for sure! not sure if I'd be able to get the texture down right, but I can make him a bit pale/grey in the right areas as well as the face and nose etc. I'd ask for a small added fee of either 15fc or 10kt, if that sounds alright with you?
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan That sounds perfect! I could do the extra 15fc with no problem! Thank you so much!!!
@Fellefan That sounds perfect! I could do the extra 15fc with no problem! Thank you so much!!!
db5tugi-dc7cad0e-216e-4be0-a2e2-6df929902aba.png -- - Tru
- She / Her
- Dragon Lover

Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind.
[size=5][b][u]A tundra please[/u]~[/b][/size] [b]Dragon:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=98&bodygene=18&breed=6&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=131&tertgene=11&winggene=2&wings=98&auth=54b0f47c0ba071f71378f2cbdbc28e9056df6b87&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Genes:[/b] P: Savannah / Stripes / Thylacine [b]Mane:[/b] Full + fluff [b]Payment:[/b] Fest currency, can do treasure if need be. [b]Other:[/b] N/A
A tundra please~
Dragon:
dragon?age=1&body=98&bodygene=18&breed=6&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=131&tertgene=11&winggene=2&wings=98&auth=54b0f47c0ba071f71378f2cbdbc28e9056df6b87&dummyext=prev.png
Genes:
P: Savannah / Stripes / Thylacine

Mane:
Full + fluff

Payment:
Fest currency, can do treasure if need be.

Other:
N/A
R6iiH.gif SnPbf.gifJbjkA.gifQRSZt.gif
@Selik
I would personally prefer treasure atm but I have slots open for either payment option, up to you!
@Selik
I would personally prefer treasure atm but I have slots open for either payment option, up to you!
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
Treasure sounds fine to me, was it 50kT? I'll send a CR after you've confirmed the right amount, because oh lordy am I bad at math [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
Treasure sounds fine to me, was it 50kT? I'll send a CR after you've confirmed the right amount, because oh lordy am I bad at math

@Fellefan
Is it too late in the festival to order?
@Fellefan
Is it too late in the festival to order?
@Selik
no worries, 50kt is correct!

@DivineDisease
the shop is still open since there's a day left of the festival, so you're still good to order if you like. :D
@Selik
no worries, 50kt is correct!

@DivineDisease
the shop is still open since there's a day left of the festival, so you're still good to order if you like. :D
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan
Ah dang, I just realized one of my dragon's genes is one you don't draw. Thanks for the answer to my question though.
@Fellefan
Ah dang, I just realized one of my dragon's genes is one you don't draw. Thanks for the answer to my question though.
Sent a CR your way o/
Sent a CR your way o/
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 181 182