Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Open] Pudgy Pigeon Pixels!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
oh man this is perfect for this babe's lore qwq <3 Dragon: scryed image to clear skin/apparel [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=7&breed=10&element=5&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=1&winggene=8&wings=27&auth=f7d0c1498563a998c602b654f14a9513685c3d38&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Primary Color/Gene: teal metallic Secondary Color/Gene: azure alloy Tertiary Color/Gene: white circuit Eye Color: Lightning Beak Color: darker primary please! Cere Color: unspecified Soft Outlines/Hard Outlines: Hard - Black Soft - darker color of color next to it Normal/Flipped: could I possibly get both? I will definitely be willing to pay extra! Apparel: none Skin/Accent: none Other Notes/Requests: - Payment: 17kt + additional fees you add on
oh man this is perfect for this babe's lore qwq <3

Dragon: scryed image to clear skin/apparel
dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=7&breed=10&element=5&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=1&winggene=8&wings=27&auth=f7d0c1498563a998c602b654f14a9513685c3d38&dummyext=prev.png
Primary Color/Gene: teal metallic
Secondary Color/Gene: azure alloy
Tertiary Color/Gene: white circuit
Eye Color: Lightning
Beak Color: darker primary please!
Cere Color: unspecified
Soft Outlines/Hard Outlines:
Hard - Black
Soft - darker color of color next to it
Normal/Flipped: could I possibly get both? I will definitely be willing to pay extra!
Apparel: none
Skin/Accent: none
Other Notes/Requests: -
Payment: 17kt + additional fees you add on

thanatos_sig___dingobreath_aka_psycho_by_claustr0ph0bia-dcj037t.png
@AstralBear No need to worry about the circuit thing, i just found a completed template of circuit in the wrong folder (i thought it wasnt finished but it was). In addition, were you asking for both hard and soft outlines, or only one? It's a little unclear on your form.
@AstralBear No need to worry about the circuit thing, i just found a completed template of circuit in the wrong folder (i thought it wasnt finished but it was). In addition, were you asking for both hard and soft outlines, or only one? It's a little unclear on your form.
Oh, whoops! I thought I deleted the hard!
I'm asking for soft outlines :>
Oh, whoops! I thought I deleted the hard!
I'm asking for soft outlines :>
@AstralBear [img]https://s26.postimg.org/6qgjr63nt/lightning.png[/img][img]https://s26.postimg.org/xct0g57ux/lightning2.png[/img] Here she is, both flipped and regular!
@AstralBear lightning.pnglightning2.png Here she is, both flipped and regular!
Awesome!! Thank you so much!! Sending payment shortly!
Awesome!! Thank you so much!! Sending payment shortly!
Hello! I didn't see Okapi in the available and unavailable genes sections. Is this tertiary gene available or does it need to be sponsored?

Edit: Apologies for the ping.
Hello! I didn't see Okapi in the available and unavailable genes sections. Is this tertiary gene available or does it need to be sponsored?

Edit: Apologies for the ping.
1s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1ku.png
2s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kn.png
3s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kd.pngShe/Her | +3 hours FR Time 965_0fd465b848564ebc_I.gif
@ExcelsisDeo
Yes, Okapi is available. I had taken it off the list as I was working on it, but I completed it and just hadn't re-added it to the list. It is only visible on the neck and tail though, as the main points are the arms and legs on dragons, which the pigeon doesn't have. It is completed though!
@ExcelsisDeo
Yes, Okapi is available. I had taken it off the list as I was working on it, but I completed it and just hadn't re-added it to the list. It is only visible on the neck and tail though, as the main points are the arms and legs on dragons, which the pigeon doesn't have. It is completed though!
Alrighty, Imma order! [b]Dragon:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=141&bodygene=16&breed=13&element=8&gender=1&tert=141&tertgene=9&winggene=2&wings=141&auth=71fa78eaa643744449be17f29eb7200724bde9d8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Primary Color/Gene:[/b] Thicket/Falcon [b]Secondary Color/Gene:[/b] Thicket/Stripes [b]Tertiary Color/Gene:[/b] Thicket/Okapi [b]Eye Color:[/b] Water flight eyes. [b]Beak Color:[/b] The same color as the falcon stripes. [b]Cere Color:[/b] A little lighter than the beak. [b]Soft Outlines/Hard Outlines:[/b] Soft outlines, please. [b]Normal/Flipped:[/b] Flipped. [b]Apparel:[/b] None. [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] None. [b]Other Notes/Requests:[/b] Nostrils just below the cere if you can? Just little dots are fine. Idk, trying to make it look special XD. [b]Payment:[/b] 17kt + additional fees you might charge.
Alrighty, Imma order!

Dragon: dragon?age=1&body=141&bodygene=16&breed=13&element=8&gender=1&tert=141&tertgene=9&winggene=2&wings=141&auth=71fa78eaa643744449be17f29eb7200724bde9d8&dummyext=prev.png
Primary Color/Gene: Thicket/Falcon
Secondary Color/Gene: Thicket/Stripes
Tertiary Color/Gene: Thicket/Okapi
Eye Color: Water flight eyes.
Beak Color: The same color as the falcon stripes.
Cere Color: A little lighter than the beak.
Soft Outlines/Hard Outlines: Soft outlines, please.
Normal/Flipped: Flipped.
Apparel: None.
Skin/Accent: None.
Other Notes/Requests: Nostrils just below the cere if you can? Just little dots are fine. Idk, trying to make it look special XD.
Payment: 17kt + additional fees you might charge.
3s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kd.pngShe/Her | +3 hours FR Time 965_0fd465b848564ebc_I.gif
@ExcelsisDeo [img]https://s26.postimg.org/n4c0qob9l/thicket.png[/img] Here you go! If there's anything you want changed, or if the outlines look too light, or anything, feel free to ask! This is my first time working with a few of the genes you requested, and the only thing I can't 'fix' is the lack of Falcon's subtle gradient, as I can't get gradients to work on these little birds!
@ExcelsisDeo
thicket.png
Here you go! If there's anything you want changed, or if the outlines look too light, or anything, feel free to ask! This is my first time working with a few of the genes you requested, and the only thing
I can't 'fix' is the lack of Falcon's subtle gradient, as I can't get gradients to work on these little birds!
Wow, that looks extraordinary! Thank you, I'll send a crossroads.
Wow, that looks extraordinary! Thank you, I'll send a crossroads.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8