Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Xarilin's Adopts [closed]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Xarilin

Oh my goodness, YES! <3
@Xarilin

Oh my goodness, YES! <3
@Xarilin

Ohh man, those are beautiful! *-* I'm definitely interested.
@Xarilin

Ohh man, those are beautiful! *-* I'm definitely interested.
P0QFcvZ.png
@Kaitorubel @FauveNox @Vulpess since the 3 of you commented while i've been working on this, I wanna know what you think! :'D [img]https://i.gyazo.com/82344dfde0c86dfe95fe4e579ec9169d.png[/img] [size=2]also how much do you think you'd pay for one of these? i'm never good at pricing and i've never done pixel work ;;
@Kaitorubel @FauveNox @Vulpess

since the 3 of you commented while i've been working on this, I wanna know what you think! :'D

82344dfde0c86dfe95fe4e579ec9169d.png

also how much do you think you'd pay for one of these? i'm never good at pricing and i've never done pixel work ;;
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
pokefarm - help me with clicks!
@Xarilin

My goodness, it's really coming along amazingly! As far as price goes, I think a base price should start at the minimum of 50kT. c:
@Xarilin

My goodness, it's really coming along amazingly! As far as price goes, I think a base price should start at the minimum of 50kT. c:
@Xarilin It looks awesome, I'd definitely be interested!
@Xarilin It looks awesome, I'd definitely be interested!
dyf3akg.png
@Xarilin

Aa, it's coming along very nicely!
I've always been paying in Gems - this I'd price at around 80 to 90, perhaps? ^^
@Xarilin

Aa, it's coming along very nicely!
I've always been paying in Gems - this I'd price at around 80 to 90, perhaps? ^^
P0QFcvZ.png
@Xarilin
that just keeps looking more and more amazing.
I would compare the price with your other adopts like if it's more work make it however much more if it's less work and then make it less. since price really should depend on the amount of work you put into it and what you feel is fair.
@Xarilin
that just keeps looking more and more amazing.
I would compare the price with your other adopts like if it's more work make it however much more if it's less work and then make it less. since price really should depend on the amount of work you put into it and what you feel is fair.
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
oh god that's gorgeous *_*
oh god that's gorgeous *_*
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Xarilin
I'm interested! They look great.
@Xarilin
I'm interested! They look great.
tumblr_ot3nmcIOiY1wukm15o1_250.pngtumblr_ova4jixOYq1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhyiyK0G1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhxi2GsL1wukm15o1_75sq.png
@FauveNox @wildewinged @Vulpess @Kaitorubel @Cyrya @Vaze

pinging you all but I updated the info so far, and I'm opening 3 slots for the pixels! c:
@FauveNox @wildewinged @Vulpess @Kaitorubel @Cyrya @Vaze

pinging you all but I updated the info so far, and I'm opening 3 slots for the pixels! c:
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
pokefarm - help me with clicks!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22