Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [full] heartwood dragon busts! (imp, sd)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
@mPhish

No worries! Sending the CR now!
@mPhish

No worries! Sending the CR now!
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
@alohomora here you go!
eMReZ5d.jpg
It's best to save and upload it somewhere else- I can't guarantee I'll always have it.
Sorry for the delay, had some pre-Easter festivities. :)

By the way, do you mind if I use this as an example?
@alohomora here you go!
eMReZ5d.jpg
It's best to save and upload it somewhere else- I can't guarantee I'll always have it.
Sorry for the delay, had some pre-Easter festivities. :)

By the way, do you mind if I use this as an example?
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
Bump
Bump
Pale Pink Rose
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
@mPhish

No worries! Actually, this is the fastest that someone has ever finished an adopt for me. Plus, it's a holiday - hope you had a good Easter! My only question is, do you happen to have a slightly bigger version of the adopt? If not, no worries, I can resize it myself.

Of course, I don't mind if you use it as an example. Your work was great, I might just come back when I get my other progen genes up!
@mPhish

No worries! Actually, this is the fastest that someone has ever finished an adopt for me. Plus, it's a holiday - hope you had a good Easter! My only question is, do you happen to have a slightly bigger version of the adopt? If not, no worries, I can resize it myself.

Of course, I don't mind if you use it as an example. Your work was great, I might just come back when I get my other progen genes up!
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
@alohomora I do! I used to send people the full size, but it's huge, so I started resizing it. Is twice as big okay? It's currently at 25%.
@alohomora I do! I used to send people the full size, but it's huge, so I started resizing it. Is twice as big okay? It's currently at 25%.
Pale Pink Rose
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
@mPhish

Twice as big works fine for me! Thank you so much!
@mPhish

Twice as big works fine for me! Thank you so much!
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
@alohomora here you go, happy Easter!

S1d0e03.jpg
@alohomora here you go, happy Easter!

S1d0e03.jpg
Pale Pink Rose
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
@mPhish

Thank you, and a happy Easter to you too :)
@mPhish

Thank you, and a happy Easter to you too :)
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
@mPhish hope repeat costumers are welcomed! dragon image:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30835698] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308357/30835698_350.png[/img] [/url] genes: poi/tox/glim cost: 37kt + accent if possable payment: treasure other notes: N/A accent/skin: if u can. here it is: [img]http://i.imgur.com/58qXRNA.png?1.png[/img] next breed: love to see a bog next!
@mPhish hope repeat costumers are welcomed!

dragon image:
30835698_350.png

genes: poi/tox/glim

cost: 37kt + accent if possable
payment: treasure
other notes: N/A
accent/skin: if u can. here it is:
58qXRNA.png?1.png

next breed: love to see a bog next!
OC9E4r3.png
@sunsong43 of course! Because the accent is so intricate and prominent on the head, I think I'll ask for 10k extra. Thanks for the order! Send a crossroads and I'll get started. :)
@sunsong43 of course! Because the accent is so intricate and prominent on the head, I think I'll ask for 10k extra. Thanks for the order! Send a crossroads and I'll get started. :)
Pale Pink Rose
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13