Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Interest check!
Ive been contemplating opening an adoptables shop for a little while, and i finally got around to drawing a base for spiral signature! heres what the base looks like, it needs a few tweaks but ill fix them if i decide to open shop: [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/99f6de77dd0402e7b6c6680eaa396520/tumblr_ofs9e5h9hA1tlh59jo1_400.png[/img] this design will be the only one available for now, but if theres enough intrest ill do more! :) i want to make them really cheap so anyone can get an adopt for their lil spiral, so base price will be around 5000T, and for every gene added will be +500-1000T depending on what the gene is! a finished example of the adopt is in my signature! please tell me if you'd be interested, and ill ping you if and when i open shop!!
Ive been contemplating opening an adoptables shop for a little while, and i finally got around to drawing a base for spiral signature! heres what the base looks like, it needs a few tweaks but ill fix them if i decide to open shop:
tumblr_ofs9e5h9hA1tlh59jo1_400.png
this design will be the only one available for now, but if theres enough intrest ill do more! :)
i want to make them really cheap so anyone can get an adopt for their lil spiral, so base price will be around 5000T, and for every gene added will be +500-1000T depending on what the gene is!
a finished example of the adopt is in my signature! please tell me if you'd be interested, and ill ping you if and when i open shop!!
I think I would but the adopt. ^^
I think I would but the adopt. ^^
e286e5b219518947fb30372ae7a9f6e7.gif
I'd slap my money down so fast you don't even know
I'd slap my money down so fast you don't even know
@WildHunt @Chiscakes ok! both added to the pinglist
@WildHunt @Chiscakes ok! both added to the pinglist