Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Interest check] Animated Adopt
1 2 3
[img]http://imgur.com/749516o.gif[/img] [center][u]Welcome![/u][/center] This is an interest check for a adopt i'm working on. Right now i have the genes underbelly, stripes and all three basics. I am working on cherub too, but want to know if there is any interest in an animated bogsneak adopt. There is also a version based on the female pose frills. Starting price will be 50kT for one adopt, and genes can either be unlocked by donations, or spontaneously. I am also planning on allowing other forms for customization like skins/accents and apparel. I have a pinglist if you are interested in ordering one when i open for sales. Just ask me to add you! [b][u]I just really need some feedback on it![/u][/b] [Size=2] [u]Pinglist:[/u] [columns] @LemonQuartz @stevebucky @Avariea @Tanadin @goldenrain305 @DinoGirl500 @Gimeurcookie @Hisane @InkWings @kyrin18 @Shocklee [/columns] [/size]
749516o.gif
Welcome!
This is an interest check for a adopt i'm working on. Right now i have the genes underbelly, stripes and all three basics. I am working on cherub too, but want to know if there is any interest in an animated bogsneak adopt. There is also a version based on the female pose frills.

Starting price will be 50kT for one adopt, and genes can either be unlocked by donations, or spontaneously. I am also planning on allowing other forms for customization like skins/accents and apparel.

I have a pinglist if you are interested in ordering one when i open for sales. Just ask me to add you!

I just really need some feedback on it!

Pinglist:
@LemonQuartz
@stevebucky
@Avariea
@Tanadin
@goldenrain305
@DinoGirl500
@Gimeurcookie
@Hisane
@InkWings
@kyrin18
@Shocklee
Fg9MPGU.gif
@CrimsonsArt
I think it looks great! And the animation is very smooth :)
The price is really good, you may even be able to charge more tbh, but I'm not good at pricing art.

I don't have a bogsneak but I'd buy one if I did xD
@CrimsonsArt
I think it looks great! And the animation is very smooth :)
The price is really good, you may even be able to charge more tbh, but I'm not good at pricing art.

I don't have a bogsneak but I'd buy one if I did xD
@CrimsonsArt

OH! Yes, that is very fluid animation! 0:

I think a price of 50k-75k would be fair! And then more for accents/skins and apparel, of course. Price based on how difficult it would be for you to recreate on your base.
Crystal/Facet may cost more depending on what process you use to apply different colours to it, not sure.
For unlock-able genes I'd say... 5k for easy ones, 10-15k for harder ones?
This is all based on what I've seen in other adopt shops, so it may not be to your liking!

I'd be interested in these if you continue with them! :)
@CrimsonsArt

OH! Yes, that is very fluid animation! 0:

I think a price of 50k-75k would be fair! And then more for accents/skins and apparel, of course. Price based on how difficult it would be for you to recreate on your base.
Crystal/Facet may cost more depending on what process you use to apply different colours to it, not sure.
For unlock-able genes I'd say... 5k for easy ones, 10-15k for harder ones?
This is all based on what I've seen in other adopt shops, so it may not be to your liking!

I'd be interested in these if you continue with them! :)
ob.png ww BUYING/TRADING FOR: Red/Fern G1s!
Any Tert/Eyes/Breed/Bred! Doesn't matter!
PM me if interested in selling!
@CrimsonsArt

I love it ahhhhh
please let me know when you add the ability to sponser genes, i simply must have one <3
(I'd love to sponser crystal, facet, and runes)
@CrimsonsArt

I love it ahhhhh
please let me know when you add the ability to sponser genes, i simply must have one <3
(I'd love to sponser crystal, facet, and runes)
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@Monkeygirl103
Thank you! I am still somewhat uncertain about the price, but i want to start at 50kT and see how it goes. It would of course cost more to add on items/apparel or skins/accents, but all in due time.

@Redfern
Thank you! Crystal/facet might be a problem, but i'm gonna work on how to recreate it later this week, so hopefully it won't be too much of a problem. The unlockables might be a bit more expensive for the first time around if it affects the tail, as that takes a fair amount of time to make and balance.

@LemonQuartz
Thank you! I was thinking of putting up a pinglist for when i open up for fully. If you want to, then i can add you?
@Monkeygirl103
Thank you! I am still somewhat uncertain about the price, but i want to start at 50kT and see how it goes. It would of course cost more to add on items/apparel or skins/accents, but all in due time.

@Redfern
Thank you! Crystal/facet might be a problem, but i'm gonna work on how to recreate it later this week, so hopefully it won't be too much of a problem. The unlockables might be a bit more expensive for the first time around if it affects the tail, as that takes a fair amount of time to make and balance.

@LemonQuartz
Thank you! I was thinking of putting up a pinglist for when i open up for fully. If you want to, then i can add you?
Fg9MPGU.gif
@CrimsonsArt

thta would be lovely! thank you :D
@CrimsonsArt

thta would be lovely! thank you :D
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@goldenrain305
Thank you! If you want to i can add you to the ping list for when i open the shop?
@goldenrain305
Thank you! If you want to i can add you to the ping list for when i open the shop?
Fg9MPGU.gif
@CrimsonsArt - I love this so much, little snek tongue :') could you add me to the pinglist when you open?
@CrimsonsArt - I love this so much, little snek tongue :') could you add me to the pinglist when you open?
NROlXaG.png
@stevebucky
Thank you, and added! The tongue is also customizable, so it can even have a constant blep if you wish!
@stevebucky
Thank you, and added! The tongue is also customizable, so it can even have a constant blep if you wish!
Fg9MPGU.gif
@CrimsonsArt

You can go ahead and put me down for 4 and I will sponsor the genes for all of the genes they have!
@CrimsonsArt

You can go ahead and put me down for 4 and I will sponsor the genes for all of the genes they have!
2ZDoHTE.png
1 2 3