Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Beautiful Bogsneak Adoptables! (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Oh whoops looks like I missed a few pings from last time.

@QuetzalQueen
I'm most likely gonna auction 'em for FR gems/treasure/items so whoever has the highest bid at the end will reserve the rights to the base. In the event a friend of mine is interested, I may be more inclined to sell 'em the base instead. :)

@Cyrya
Ah thanks! This is one of my newer bases and its for a breed that don't have a lot of bases as it stands so I am more inclined to keep it but we will see lol

@Deessel
Thanks! If anything I may open 'em one last time after my commissions are done but for now I've put you on the pinglist 'till then!
Oh whoops looks like I missed a few pings from last time.

@QuetzalQueen
I'm most likely gonna auction 'em for FR gems/treasure/items so whoever has the highest bid at the end will reserve the rights to the base. In the event a friend of mine is interested, I may be more inclined to sell 'em the base instead. :)

@Cyrya
Ah thanks! This is one of my newer bases and its for a breed that don't have a lot of bases as it stands so I am more inclined to keep it but we will see lol

@Deessel
Thanks! If anything I may open 'em one last time after my commissions are done but for now I've put you on the pinglist 'till then!
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon I have to ask cause it's absolutely gorgeous, have you done your sig yourself?

Edit: neeeeever mind xD already got the answer myself
@Lexreon I have to ask cause it's absolutely gorgeous, have you done your sig yourself?

Edit: neeeeever mind xD already got the answer myself
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
1 2 3 4 5 6