Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FULL] Llama's Chibi Adopts!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@InfinityLlama

It's awesome :D
Thank you very much! <3
I'll send the payment right now ^_^
@InfinityLlama

It's awesome :D
Thank you very much! <3
I'll send the payment right now ^_^
dj5hll2w28t02we85.png
@OReOSnoW
Just letting you know, I technically can just make underbelly and if you ordered something with crystal, I could that gene as I make your adoptable :D
@OReOSnoW
Just letting you know, I technically can just make underbelly and if you ordered something with crystal, I could that gene as I make your adoptable :D
Banner_Small.png
Bumpy~
Bumpy~
Banner_Small.png
@InfinityLlama I love these! Please add me to thing pinglist for skydancers!
@InfinityLlama I love these! Please add me to thing pinglist for skydancers!
NFSZSxV.gif
@LaughingZuru
Sure can do! :D
@LaughingZuru
Sure can do! :D
Banner_Small.png
@InfinityLlama that would be great! Can you do this girl?? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22868323] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228684/22868323_350.png[/img] [/url] Expression: default face Apparel?: her wooly coat Skin?: nope :) Any special requests: no, how much would the apparel cost? I couldn't find a price for it on the front page.
@InfinityLlama that would be great! Can you do this girl??

22868323_350.png

Expression: default face
Apparel?: her wooly coat
Skin?: nope :)
Any special requests: no, how much would the apparel cost? I couldn't find a price for it on the front page.
ze8wEB3.png
@OReOSnoW
Yup! It may take a bit tho, I might not be able to start on it until saturday :[ and idk after I draw it I'll decide about the apparel but I'm guessing it won't add more than 5kt
@OReOSnoW
Yup! It may take a bit tho, I might not be able to start on it until saturday :[ and idk after I draw it I'll decide about the apparel but I'm guessing it won't add more than 5kt
Banner_Small.png
@InfinityLlama okay thank you so much!
@InfinityLlama okay thank you so much!
ze8wEB3.png
@OReOSnoW
Hello! I must apologize, I have been so busy >_< last saturday I was able to get a start on your adoptable, though, so I can probably finish it today! :D
@OReOSnoW
Hello! I must apologize, I have been so busy >_< last saturday I was able to get a start on your adoptable, though, so I can probably finish it today! :D
Banner_Small.png
@OReOSnoW
Hello again! I hope you got my mail T^T I decided, since it's already taken so long, I'd go ahead and do yours with the new lineart update I've been meaning to make..and tomorrow is a half day at school and I don't have a football game *cries happiness to the heavens* so I should hopefully finish tomorrow! :DDD The genes and apparel won't take too long and I finished the lines just a moment ago :) again, this is all free because of how long I'm making you wait~
@OReOSnoW
Hello again! I hope you got my mail T^T I decided, since it's already taken so long, I'd go ahead and do yours with the new lineart update I've been meaning to make..and tomorrow is a half day at school and I don't have a football game *cries happiness to the heavens* so I should hopefully finish tomorrow! :DDD The genes and apparel won't take too long and I finished the lines just a moment ago :) again, this is all free because of how long I'm making you wait~
Banner_Small.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10