Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Mid's Dragongrams [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
bump
bump
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
@MidNightTiger
Hello are you still open?
@MidNightTiger
Hello are you still open?
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
@Wylla hullo, i am technically open but i have a long art queue so if you would like to order it may take awhile for me to finish it. if you would like an adopt, you can either order now if you are ok with waiting, or i can ping you when i have cleared my queue
@Wylla hullo, i am technically open but i have a long art queue so if you would like to order it may take awhile for me to finish it. if you would like an adopt, you can either order now if you are ok with waiting, or i can ping you when i have cleared my queue
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
@MidNightTiger
That's ok. Please give me a ping when the queue is clear. :)
@MidNightTiger
That's ok. Please give me a ping when the queue is clear. :)
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
@MidNightTiger I’d like an dragongram! [b]Username:[/b]Wonderlast [b]Dragon’s name:[/b]Nicholas [b]Dragon image:[/b][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57056336][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=81&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=144&tertgene=19&winggene=3&wings=154&auth=5c95037fb6ce6916d10222b3f692ce7789856f6e&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]Message:[/b] PERISH [b]Message color:[/b]#3ead28 [b]Message font:[/b] Papyrus [b]Sign color:[/b] White I'll send payment once the order is confirmed, I am totally fine with long queue times
@MidNightTiger
I’d like an dragongram!
Username:Wonderlast
Dragon’s name:Nicholas
Dragon image:dragon?age=1&body=81&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=144&tertgene=19&winggene=3&wings=154&auth=5c95037fb6ce6916d10222b3f692ce7789856f6e&dummyext=prev.png
Message color:#3ead28
Message font: Papyrus
Sign color: White

I'll send payment once the order is confirmed, I am totally fine with long queue times
1WhYQHt.png
@Wylla alright sounds good i'll ping you when my queue is clear

@Wonderlast got your order! you can send me the payment whenever
@Wylla alright sounds good i'll ping you when my queue is clear

@Wonderlast got your order! you can send me the payment whenever
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7