Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Interest Check -- Nocturne Adopt
1 2
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/48ca3320a8b655f88dfc7c07362dc8f3.png[/img] I'm thinking of making the above into an adoptable base (sans watermark). The price would be something like 20kT, with the option to sponsor apparel, skins, accents, etc. Would anyone be interested/like to be pinged if I open a shop for this?
48ca3320a8b655f88dfc7c07362dc8f3.png

I'm thinking of making the above into an adoptable base (sans watermark). The price would be something like 20kT, with the option to sponsor apparel, skins, accents, etc. Would anyone be interested/like to be pinged if I open a shop for this?
beep bop
I would be interested @atalaeai if I spelled that wrong sorry hehe to many a's lol
I would be interested @atalaeai if I spelled that wrong sorry hehe to many a's lol
smallest2222.jpg
^
^
beep bop
@atalaeai
i would definitely order one!!
@atalaeai
i would definitely order one!!
kmAu4dW.png bonsai_cnicht_1_by_auricolor-dajtoqd.png
Actively seeking lore clans to be Allies

rolz5s9.png
SoxF2SS.png?1.png
@atalaeai
I'd be interested!
@atalaeai
I'd be interested!
85c5b65ac3cfb41eebea2171e6174e41.png
@atalaeai I'd love to get some of my babies, there's not too many Noc shops around X3
@atalaeai I'd love to get some of my babies, there's not too many Noc shops around X3
r7LsxK2.png
@atalaeai

Definitely interested! Especially for bio size. :D
@atalaeai

Definitely interested! Especially for bio size. :D
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
@atalaeai Ooh yes I would be interested!
@atalaeai Ooh yes I would be interested!
@TheHeroicOne Hmm...a good point. What is the standard bio size these days?
@TheHeroicOne Hmm...a good point. What is the standard bio size these days?
beep bop
@atalaeai

I think anywhere between 90 x 90 and 270 x 270 is the standard. Those are the sizes I've seen used for certain bio formats anyway.
@atalaeai

I think anywhere between 90 x 90 and 270 x 270 is the standard. Those are the sizes I've seen used for certain bio formats anyway.
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
1 2