Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Interest? Chibi human adopt
1 2
I decided I wanted to do an adoptable...so I tried lol. I'm kind of a noob at digital art. If this did get enough interest, it'd take a while to actually open up shop so I could make all the different genes...but, if I did, I'd offer different expression and all apparel (though some might not look good) I dunno about skins tho. I could try. Anyway, I made this one of my own pearlcatcher~~ (so far that's my only breed) One adopt would probably cost 10-15kt...adding apparel and stuff would bump it up but not much really (updated belly lines + facial expressions + facet) [img]https://s19.postimg.org/7pa99dxmr/PC_IRI_FACET_GLIM.png[/img] from [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18186443] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/181865/18186443_350.png[/img] [/url] I've added Bar, Butterfly, and Contour! I've also added two more expressions, but I'm only showing the pouty one so far. I also have an angry one, I'm planning on adding a bunch more, but when I open shop, if there's an expression you don't see, you can request it, maybe add a ref picture so I know exactly what you want~ [img]https://s19.postimg.org/80rpm5e2r/PC_BAR_BUTT_CONTOUR.png[/img] With her accent! It sucks lol [img]https://s19.postimg.org/8isf613er/Chibi_Pearlcatcher.png[/img]
I decided I wanted to do an adoptable...so I tried lol. I'm kind of a noob at digital art. If this did get enough interest, it'd take a while to actually open up shop so I could make all the different genes...but, if I did, I'd offer different expression and all apparel (though some might not look good) I dunno about skins tho. I could try. Anyway, I made this one of my own pearlcatcher~~ (so far that's my only breed)

One adopt would probably cost 10-15kt...adding apparel and stuff would bump it up but not much really

(updated belly lines + facial expressions + facet)
PC_IRI_FACET_GLIM.png

from

18186443_350.png

I've added Bar, Butterfly, and Contour! I've also added two more expressions, but I'm only showing the pouty one so far. I also have an angry one, I'm planning on adding a bunch more, but when I open shop, if there's an expression you don't see, you can request it, maybe add a ref picture so I know exactly what you want~
PC_BAR_BUTT_CONTOUR.png

With her accent! It sucks lol
Chibi_Pearlcatcher.png
Banner_Small.png
Bump
Bump
Banner_Small.png
@InfinityLlama i would be interested! I'll say now that it seems to be a very tough market :/ I recommend stating that no skins for the time being. And some people do a thing called "unlocked" genes, basically they list genes that they could do. So no rush on trying to design them all!

I've been trying to get an interest too on chibi gijinka versions of dergs. Not much feedback, but I'm just gonna go for it, if people buy it cool, if not then I'll keep advertising cause I'm sure someone will like my art :) you should just go for it too. You never know until you try right?
@InfinityLlama i would be interested! I'll say now that it seems to be a very tough market :/ I recommend stating that no skins for the time being. And some people do a thing called "unlocked" genes, basically they list genes that they could do. So no rush on trying to design them all!

I've been trying to get an interest too on chibi gijinka versions of dergs. Not much feedback, but I'm just gonna go for it, if people buy it cool, if not then I'll keep advertising cause I'm sure someone will like my art :) you should just go for it too. You never know until you try right?
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko5_100.png 1432a9.png157dif8.png
@HyunAeLee
Thank you! :D and yep you're right...your art isn't too bad either! I hope you get a lot of interest!! :D
@HyunAeLee
Thank you! :D and yep you're right...your art isn't too bad either! I hope you get a lot of interest!! :D
Banner_Small.png
@InfinityLlama aww thank you! I feel like all of us in the chibi/gijinka business should look out for each other LOL we're such a small group ~__~
@InfinityLlama aww thank you! I feel like all of us in the chibi/gijinka business should look out for each other LOL we're such a small group ~__~
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko5_100.png 1432a9.png157dif8.png
@HyunAeLe
Yeah xP
@HyunAeLe
Yeah xP
Banner_Small.png
Bump~
Bump~
Banner_Small.png
Any interest at all...? Is my art that sucky xD
Any interest at all...? Is my art that sucky xD
Banner_Small.png
@InfinityLlama

Oh my gosh *_*
Your art is so adorable <3
@InfinityLlama

Oh my gosh *_*
Your art is so adorable <3
dj5hll2w28t02we85.png
@RoyalSerpifeu
Thank you! C: I've been meaning to go back and update it a little and try to fix the lines because it's kind of hard for me to do straight lines on digital...I'm not used to it :p I also needa like darken the shading and add some..^ I think I'll have time today to do it. I'll also add some samples of facial expressions~
Oh yea @HyunAeLe would you guys like to me to ping you when/if I open a shop...?
@RoyalSerpifeu
Thank you! C: I've been meaning to go back and update it a little and try to fix the lines because it's kind of hard for me to do straight lines on digital...I'm not used to it :p I also needa like darken the shading and add some..^ I think I'll have time today to do it. I'll also add some samples of facial expressions~
Oh yea @HyunAeLe would you guys like to me to ping you when/if I open a shop...?
Banner_Small.png
1 2