Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Interest Check: Witchy Pixels?? Gifs??
1 2 3
Hey guys, so I was inspired by @miishrooms awesome bonsai pixels and I decided to try out some pixel art! I kind of like the idea of making cute little witchy adoptables like these: [img]http://i.imgur.com/CSVVKy5.png[/img] Update: I made it into a gif: [img]http://i.imgur.com/dW513rk.gif[/img] So I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in them? I'd do custom colors and items probably, but that's only if people are interested..
Hey guys, so I was inspired by @miishrooms awesome bonsai pixels and I decided to try out some pixel art! I kind of like the idea of making cute little witchy adoptables like these:

CSVVKy5.png

Update: I made it into a gif:

dW513rk.gif

So I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in them?

I'd do custom colors and items probably, but that's only if people are interested..
k4nwo.gif fOcAM.gif Feq4K.gif
(click me!)
Itl9A5R.png
@Eowyn
I'd be interested! The ones you have so far look super cute c: Could I get a ping if you do open a shop?
@Eowyn
I'd be interested! The ones you have so far look super cute c: Could I get a ping if you do open a shop?
@dualscepters Awesome thanks! Sure thing I'll let you know!
@dualscepters Awesome thanks! Sure thing I'll let you know!
(click me!)
Itl9A5R.png
bump
bump
(click me!)
Itl9A5R.png
I think these are super cute. If possible i'd like a ping if you open a shop too :3
I think these are super cute. If possible i'd like a ping if you open a shop too :3
@drage thank you! will do :')
@drage thank you! will do :')
(click me!)
Itl9A5R.png
@Eowyn
Add me to the interested ping list! I have a witch couple and I need more things to add to their bios. x3
@Eowyn
Add me to the interested ping list! I have a witch couple and I need more things to add to their bios. x3
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
@Skyflu Alright will do!
@Skyflu Alright will do!
(click me!)
Itl9A5R.png
bump
bump
(click me!)
Itl9A5R.png
bump