Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Serpent's Portraits /permanently closed/
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@OceanDweller7 added
@OceanDweller7 added
R9ddMYU.png lSerpent's Portraits Adopt Shop l My DeviantArtl4HpYhVU.png
bump five
bump five
@SerpentEternal [b]Username:[/b] QuetzalQueen [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [b]Base1 or Base2:[/b] Base 2 (for female Imperial) [b]Apparel:[/b] Yes please! [item=Shady Emblem] [b]White or Black background:[/b] White [b]Form of Payment (gems or treasure):[/b] I'll send over some tips in treasure and gems, I think you deserve them! [b]Are you donating?/How much?/To what Breed?:[/b]No [b]Do you want to be added to the pinglist?:[/b] Yes please! Thanks for doing this! :)
@SerpentEternal
Username: QuetzalQueen
Dragon Picture:
Base1 or Base2: Base 2 (for female Imperial)
Apparel: Yes please! Shady Emblem
White or Black background: White
Form of Payment (gems or treasure): I'll send over some tips in treasure and gems, I think you deserve them!
Are you donating?/How much?/To what Breed?:No
Do you want to be added to the pinglist?: Yes please!

Thanks for doing this! :)
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen, adding you to the pinglist. Do you have a picture/link to the dragon? And thanks for the tips when you send them!!
@QuetzalQueen, adding you to the pinglist. Do you have a picture/link to the dragon? And thanks for the tips when you send them!!
@SerpentEternal Woops, forgot the picture! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24407543] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244076/24407543_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SerpentEternal
Woops, forgot the picture!

24407543_350.png
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen, lol that's okay. and whatever tips you're gonna send will be greatly appreciated lol I think I said that before but i'm happy
@QuetzalQueen, lol that's okay. and whatever tips you're gonna send will be greatly appreciated lol I think I said that before but i'm happy
six bump
six bump
six bump!
six bump!
seven bump
seven bump
@arzurikun here's your dragon! Sorry that it's a tad late but it takes a little while for me to hand draw all this stuff lol [img]http://img09.deviantart.net/95f9/i/2016/201/7/a/arzurikun_s_teolun_imperial4__by_serpenteternal-daaqc00.jpg[/img] if you want small size like on the Examples post just ask!
@arzurikun
here's your dragon! Sorry that it's a tad late but it takes a little while for me to hand draw all this stuff lol
arzurikun_s_teolun_imperial4__by_serpenteternal-daaqc00.jpg
if you want small size like on the Examples post just ask!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13