Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | .::Lil' Impy::. Tundras! (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Crossfirefantasy o.o sounds awesome! And they'll be even more cute oml. ~Cuteness overload~
@Crossfirefantasy o.o sounds awesome! And they'll be even more cute oml. ~Cuteness overload~
WhiteVixen | She/Her | INFP-T | +3 FR Time
If you need any help with anything FR related, feel free to PM me! || Leveling to 10 for 12kt || I do transmute services!
rlB6WqJ.gif
Bump
Bump
h8IRLU8.gif
@Crossfirefantasy Ahh! It's so beautiful! Thank you so much! *o*

And also, may I be added to your pinglist for new Impys please? I really love your art and would love to see your future breeds. ^^
@Crossfirefantasy Ahh! It's so beautiful! Thank you so much! *o*

And also, may I be added to your pinglist for new Impys please? I really love your art and would love to see your future breeds. ^^
26811222.png ___________________
º Kiko º FR+1 º
Alpas Lipi
___________________ ice_2.png
@xxace Awwn thanks you ;u; of course you will be added nwn I hope to see you here again owo
@xxace Awwn thanks you ;u; of course you will be added nwn I hope to see you here again owo
h8IRLU8.gif
@crossfirefantasy can i get an adopt of this boy? No apparel and still image, and if possible i'd like the frame right as it's eyelids move down to blink (willing to pay extra) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24023236] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/240233/24023236_350.png[/img] [/url] these are gorgeous!!
@crossfirefantasy can i get an adopt of this boy? No apparel and still image, and if possible i'd like the frame right as it's eyelids move down to blink (willing to pay extra)

24023236_350.png

these are gorgeous!!
@cftcft9090 Of course, but you want a non-animated one or an animated one? and im kinda confused with the last request, can you be a little more specific? ;w;
@cftcft9090 Of course, but you want a non-animated one or an animated one? and im kinda confused with the last request, can you be a little more specific? ;w;
h8IRLU8.gif
@crossfirefantasy yeah, non-animated. In the animation, the eyelids go up and down to make a blink, if possible, i'd like his eyes to be that one second as they start to close, so his eyes are still open but the eyelid is a little bit down/starting to close. i think it just gives him the right emotion. but if thats too much work then just the standard wide eyes is fine too
@crossfirefantasy yeah, non-animated. In the animation, the eyelids go up and down to make a blink, if possible, i'd like his eyes to be that one second as they start to close, so his eyes are still open but the eyelid is a little bit down/starting to close. i think it just gives him the right emotion. but if thats too much work then just the standard wide eyes is fine too
@cftcft9090 Kay, kay i got it! :3 it would be 55Kt or 85G nwn
@cftcft9090 Kay, kay i got it! :3 it would be 55Kt or 85G nwn
h8IRLU8.gif
@Crossfirefantasy Thank you so much! She looks adorable!
@Crossfirefantasy Thank you so much! She looks adorable!
0dlYL8T.png
@crossfirefantasy Great! would you like CR or PM?
@crossfirefantasy Great! would you like CR or PM?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13