Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Gala's Adopts -editing-
1 2 3 4 5 6
bump
bump
harley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gifFran|The Clan Of Melancholyharley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gif
♦They/ThemHQsa6bD.png| advAsr3.png +2 FR time
♦Hoard:Birds and bird bone items
♦Gala's Dragon Flairs (skins and accents)|Free Cauldron |G1 breeding line♦| Adopts
bump
bump
harley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gifFran|The Clan Of Melancholyharley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gif
♦Gala's Dragon Flairs (skins and accents)|Free Cauldron |G1 breeding line♦| Adopts
bump
bump
@GalaPyre Hi there! May I get a bust of this boy here and pay with embers? :o [b]dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15698298] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156983/15698298_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]user:[/b] SnailMuffin [b]apparel:[/b] The Onyx Roundhorns [b]frame colors:[/b] Dark blue [b]skins/accents:[/b] None [b]background color/theme:[/b] Either transparent or light blue is fine by me
@GalaPyre
Hi there! May I get a bust of this boy here and pay with embers? :o
dragon:

15698298_350.png

user: SnailMuffin
apparel: The Onyx Roundhorns
frame colors: Dark blue
skins/accents: None
background color/theme: Either transparent or light blue is fine by me
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout

@SnailMuffin that will be 100 embers , comming right up :D

@SnailMuffin that will be 100 embers , comming right up :D
1 2 3 4 5 6