Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Exaltier's Lil' Bleps | [Closed]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Exaltier

Could I please be put on the waitlist?
@Exaltier

Could I please be put on the waitlist?
By the way, hatchery is closed, and wishlist is half for personal use only
GYSy5KZ.jpg vsdrxjq.jpg
@Altria

Sure thing :)
@Altria

Sure thing :)
^
^
@Exaltier It shows now, and it's absolutely adorable! Thank you, I'm looking forward to see the next (but it's no stress, it's always a nice surprise when you get an adoptable-ping)
@Exaltier It shows now, and it's absolutely adorable! Thank you, I'm looking forward to see the next (but it's no stress, it's always a nice surprise when you get an adoptable-ping)
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Exaltier
I would love to be on a ping list for all breeds unlocked and be added to your waitlist. Please and thank you!!
@Exaltier
I would love to be on a ping list for all breeds unlocked and be added to your waitlist. Please and thank you!!
ai4SXD9.png
@kitten1774

Sure thing, added :)
@kitten1774

Sure thing, added :)
Pinglist:
@ElecSquirrel10 @aerieyena @Toriel @kitten1774 @GalaPyre @benjalinguinie @Zillua

Voters:
@FawnAndAce @Rubygryphon @HeartOfDragon @Lisegathe (I think they've gotten TOO chubby XD)

H-help! I've Fallen And I Can't Get Up!

SNAPPERS WERE THE WINNER AND THE BASE HAS BEEN MADE! For now I will NOT be doing any apparels, if you wish for apparels then the wait for the finished adoptable will take a lot longer! Be aware that the pricing for the snappers is quite a bit more than the coatls in terms of apparel and accents and genes!

The example for the snappers is enlarged and is not the actual size of the adoptable!

I will open up 5 slots only for the snappers! If you are on the waitlist for coatls those will still apply seperately! Although plz do keep in mind that the five orders for coatls will take priority first as they have most likely been waiting for quite a while cuz im a slow butt!

To the voters who decides to order despite the list of negatives XD There will be a 10% discount to your orders due to the limited amount of genes (really I'm opening the slots to expand on genes ^-^;)

The forum is a bit messy as it is VERY late here and I'm tired from benge creating them snapper beans XD
Pinglist:
@ElecSquirrel10 @aerieyena @Toriel @kitten1774 @GalaPyre @benjalinguinie @Zillua

Voters:
@FawnAndAce @Rubygryphon @HeartOfDragon @Lisegathe (I think they've gotten TOO chubby XD)

H-help! I've Fallen And I Can't Get Up!

SNAPPERS WERE THE WINNER AND THE BASE HAS BEEN MADE! For now I will NOT be doing any apparels, if you wish for apparels then the wait for the finished adoptable will take a lot longer! Be aware that the pricing for the snappers is quite a bit more than the coatls in terms of apparel and accents and genes!

The example for the snappers is enlarged and is not the actual size of the adoptable!

I will open up 5 slots only for the snappers! If you are on the waitlist for coatls those will still apply seperately! Although plz do keep in mind that the five orders for coatls will take priority first as they have most likely been waiting for quite a while cuz im a slow butt!

To the voters who decides to order despite the list of negatives XD There will be a 10% discount to your orders due to the limited amount of genes (really I'm opening the slots to expand on genes ^-^;)

The forum is a bit messy as it is VERY late here and I'm tired from benge creating them snapper beans XD
@Exaltier They look like cute baby seahorses! [b]Dragon[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7728269] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/77283/7728269_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel[/b] none. [b]Others[/b]: I would like the accent on her, as she has worn it since it got available. I guess you won't get to this order until the holiday has started, so I hope this is ok. [b]Dragon[/b] she is held by my bf. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5483388] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/54834/5483388_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel[/b] Seashell mantle. [item=seashell mantle] [b]Others[/b]: none. [b]Payment Type[/b] Treasure or familiars you don't have? If you give me a price in treasure I can see if I can exchange it for one familiar per 10kt, is that ok?
@Exaltier They look like cute baby seahorses!

Dragon

7728269_350.png

Apparel none.

Others: I would like the accent on her, as she has worn it since it got available. I guess you won't get to this order until the holiday has started, so I hope this is ok.

Dragon she is held by my bf.

5483388_350.png

Apparel Seashell mantle.
Seashell Mantle

Others: none.

Payment Type Treasure or familiars you don't have? If you give me a price in treasure I can see if I can exchange it for one familiar per 10kt, is that ok?
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Lisegathe

I had re-edited the pricing cuz I felt it was unfairly priced XD

The first drag will be 15kt as yea I won't be doing accidents until the event starts but hey it's almost here! :D

The second drag will be 28000 as crackle and stripes haven't been made and the apparel ^-^;

So with the discount your total will be 36kt for both :)

And the payment of familiars is fine as i'm always happy to collect more, but their value goes for the lowest AH price at the time of me seeing what you're offering!
@Lisegathe

I had re-edited the pricing cuz I felt it was unfairly priced XD

The first drag will be 15kt as yea I won't be doing accidents until the event starts but hey it's almost here! :D

The second drag will be 28000 as crackle and stripes haven't been made and the apparel ^-^;

So with the discount your total will be 36kt for both :)

And the payment of familiars is fine as i'm always happy to collect more, but their value goes for the lowest AH price at the time of me seeing what you're offering!
@Exaltier Actually you could name almost any familiar and I think I have a duplicate unless it's a kickstarter, boss, gem or retired familiar. Of course, some would be very expensive while others are cheap. I've listed som here, but have lots more.

Mix and match for around 36kt:
Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse - 4999
Shatterbone Vulture - 5400
Clattercog Engineer - 8000
Citrine Cave Jewel - 4450
Almandine Sturgeon - 5699
Amaranth Moth - 4900
Swallowtail Buttersnake - 7999
Sunspot Clouddancer - 10000
Tuxedo Floracat - 10000
Colorburst Buttersnake - 38890
Mesacliff Harpy - 17950
Swift Lumen - 4500
+ everything but the bosses from the Mire
@Exaltier Actually you could name almost any familiar and I think I have a duplicate unless it's a kickstarter, boss, gem or retired familiar. Of course, some would be very expensive while others are cheap. I've listed som here, but have lots more.

Mix and match for around 36kt:
Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse - 4999
Shatterbone Vulture - 5400
Clattercog Engineer - 8000
Citrine Cave Jewel - 4450
Almandine Sturgeon - 5699
Amaranth Moth - 4900
Swallowtail Buttersnake - 7999
Sunspot Clouddancer - 10000
Tuxedo Floracat - 10000
Colorburst Buttersnake - 38890
Mesacliff Harpy - 17950
Swift Lumen - 4500
+ everything but the bosses from the Mire
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17