Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Elswinds Snek shop (closed
1 2 3 4 5
@Mahururaji sounds good to me!
(between you and me, because the skin is so simple, you don't have to pay for it, also the wing skulls, just the head apparel bc the wings aren't visible )
@Mahururaji sounds good to me!
(between you and me, because the skin is so simple, you don't have to pay for it, also the wing skulls, just the head apparel bc the wings aren't visible )
KuKHYpT.png
@ElswindSkyWeaver
Okay awesome, sounds great, thank you so much~!! ; v;
I'll sent the payment over now if that's all cool with you ^^

Ah another question, heh sorry, would you be able to have her touge sticking out as well even with the head piece. if at all possible, if not that's fine ^^
@ElswindSkyWeaver
Okay awesome, sounds great, thank you so much~!! ; v;
I'll sent the payment over now if that's all cool with you ^^

Ah another question, heh sorry, would you be able to have her touge sticking out as well even with the head piece. if at all possible, if not that's fine ^^
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@MahuruRaji Sure thing! Don't worry about it, there shouldn't be any trouble!
@MahuruRaji Sure thing! Don't worry about it, there shouldn't be any trouble!
KuKHYpT.png
@ElswindSkyWeaver
awesome thank you~! ^u^
@ElswindSkyWeaver
awesome thank you~! ^u^
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@ElswindSkyWeaver
Hello, are you still taking orders?
@ElswindSkyWeaver
Hello, are you still taking orders?
85c5b65ac3cfb41eebea2171e6174e41.png
@thegracefuldeer why yes, I can do whatever you can throw at me but be aware tomorrow I will be in a no internet zone for three days so you might have to wait
@thegracefuldeer why yes, I can do whatever you can throw at me but be aware tomorrow I will be in a no internet zone for three days so you might have to wait
KuKHYpT.png
@ElswindSkyWeaver Alrighty, I can wait, but I'll throw my noodle down just to get my order in :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14852528] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/148526/14852528_350.png[/img] [/url] His accent isn't important, but would it be possible to get all of his apparel? If not, I'll just take his goggles please. And can he please have "Science!" written over him, like in the example? Edit: Can I also have his tongue stick out bc it's so cute
@ElswindSkyWeaver
Alrighty, I can wait, but I'll throw my noodle down just to get my order in :)

14852528_350.png

His accent isn't important, but would it be possible to get all of his apparel? If not, I'll just take his goggles please. And can he please have "Science!" written over him, like in the example?
Edit: Can I also have his tongue stick out bc it's so cute
@thegracefuldeer what a cutie patootie! I can do all that you requested, and as a little extra (dont tell anyone,) I'll do the accent for free because someone else already requested it and I dont have the heart to charge extra for such an elegant deer XD
So just base, apparel and the extra
@thegracefuldeer what a cutie patootie! I can do all that you requested, and as a little extra (dont tell anyone,) I'll do the accent for free because someone else already requested it and I dont have the heart to charge extra for such an elegant deer XD
So just base, apparel and the extra
KuKHYpT.png
@ElswindSkyWeaver
Sorry for the delay, I didn't get the ping for whatever reason. And thank you so much! What would the total price be?
@ElswindSkyWeaver
Sorry for the delay, I didn't get the ping for whatever reason. And thank you so much! What would the total price be?
@elswindsktweaver Okay this is the girl! Mainly concerned about her accent, tail lantern and fire. The rest doesn't really matter! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14916250] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/149163/14916250_350.png[/img] [/url]
@elswindsktweaver Okay this is the girl! Mainly concerned about her accent, tail lantern and fire. The rest doesn't really matter!

14916250_350.png

8HH30Ku.png
1 2 3 4 5