Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | . :Squishy SD | OPEN : .
1 2 3
@bluebird3 Don't mind me...just the person who owns that dragon WillowPhoenix commissioned. ^^' I just wanted to say thank you for such a stunning work of art! I can't even figure out what to compliment first: the linework? the colors?? the CRACKLE??? <3 Hnnnnnnnggg, it's just all so lovely! The apparel is well-incorporated, too! I can't tell if they're your art as well, because they look exactly like the official art...but at the same time, I can't tell if they're the official art, because they meld in so well with the rest of the drawing! <<< does that even make sense? I hope it does, haha! All in all, though, I truly love this! Thank you for taking the time to draw it! Good luck with your shop!!
@bluebird3 Don't mind me...just the person who owns that dragon WillowPhoenix commissioned. ^^' I just wanted to say thank you for such a stunning work of art! I can't even figure out what to compliment first: the linework? the colors?? the CRACKLE??? <3 Hnnnnnnnggg, it's just all so lovely! The apparel is well-incorporated, too! I can't tell if they're your art as well, because they look exactly like the official art...but at the same time, I can't tell if they're the official art, because they meld in so well with the rest of the drawing! <<< does that even make sense? I hope it does, haha! All in all, though, I truly love this! Thank you for taking the time to draw it! Good luck with your shop!!
lunaaaaa_by_sweetsilver_13-da927mc.gif
lemmi | female | FR+1
@Lemniscate
Aww thank you! I learned a few digital art tricks from my sister, ADarkWinter! But honestly, you should be thanking @WillowPheonix, nof me. She's the one who ordered it! ^^ <3
@Lemniscate
Aww thank you! I learned a few digital art tricks from my sister, ADarkWinter! But honestly, you should be thanking @WillowPheonix, nof me. She's the one who ordered it! ^^ <3
blessed.png.....................................................blessed.png
1 2 3