Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [moved]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
@MettatonEX

AAAAAA thank you so much he looks amazing!

Would it be ok if I ordered a few more?
@MettatonEX

AAAAAA thank you so much he looks amazing!

Would it be ok if I ordered a few more?
kUL6lb9.png
@Aleise glad you like it!

Yup, it's fine!
@Aleise glad you like it!

Yup, it's fine!
HMlNRMG.png
IamtAbK.pngSaTNgRm.pngB65epPp.png7Mho5v6.png
iugb4jV.png3odTrIB.pngr91DiIg.png1R2mYQd.png
@MettatonEX

I'd love to have one! :0 Nice legs.
@MettatonEX

I'd love to have one! :0 Nice legs.
MVxSTuW.jpg
@Vistron Just fill out the form and I'll give you a quote ^^

legs was the correct answer
@Vistron Just fill out the form and I'll give you a quote ^^

legs was the correct answer
HMlNRMG.png
@MettattonEX I won everything now. Yesss. Username: Vistron Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20343627] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/203437/20343627.png[/img] [/url] Genes: Tiger, Seraph, Underbely Element: Nature Accent: N/A Apparel: Spring's Breath, Hip Black Frames Flipped image: Both please..? ; v; Comments: I might buy more if I get more leaves in the week. Ping me for them? :0 Preferred currency: Treasureeee
@MettattonEX

I won everything now. Yesss.

Username: Vistron
Dragon:
20343627.png

Genes: Tiger, Seraph, Underbely
Element: Nature
Accent: N/A
Apparel: Spring's Breath, Hip Black Frames
Flipped image: Both please..? ; v;
Comments: I might buy more if I get more leaves in the week. Ping me for them? :0
Preferred currency: Treasureeee
MVxSTuW.jpg
@Vistron

Okay, thats:
50 leaves (base) + 30 (tiger) + 5 (spring's breath + frames)

So 85 leaves, which makes it 102kt!

I'll probably keep this shop open with unlimited slots for the rest of the week; you can come again when you have more leaves, or do you want me to ping you on a specific day?
@Vistron

Okay, thats:
50 leaves (base) + 30 (tiger) + 5 (spring's breath + frames)

So 85 leaves, which makes it 102kt!

I'll probably keep this shop open with unlimited slots for the rest of the week; you can come again when you have more leaves, or do you want me to ping you on a specific day?
HMlNRMG.png
@MettatonEX oh gosh I love these! '0' I'd love to order one of this lady here [quote] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2058204] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/20583/2058204_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [b]Username:[/b] Weenyah [b]Genes:[/b] Speckle / Shimmer / Gembond [b]Element:[/b] Light [b]Accent:[/b] She is wearing an accent but requesting for it to [b]not[/b] be included! [b]Apparel:[/b] Marigold Flower Crown, Copper Earrings of Transmutation, Windbound Plumage, Marigold Lei, Sunguard Chest, Leafy Gladeboughs, Naturalist Adornments (only branch horns visible), Brown Wizard Hat (all the extra flowers and branches and feathers go on top of the hat), Butterfly's Kiss, Journeyman Satchels, Witch's Herb Pouch [b]Flipped image:[/b] Facing the left is fine, no need to flip! [b]Comments:[/b] Sorry she's so messy! It's... a lot. Please let me know if it's too hard to cramp all that in a tiny pixel piece, I completely get that! With her accent and her two mask apparel, I'm requesting for them to be left out so her face could look like she's only wearing the Butterfly's Kiss. The other two masks are there only for lore purposes and I usually ask them to be left out from art! The flight emblems are also something that can just be left out, as well as the Spring's Breath apparel. [b]Preferred currency:[/b] Preferably treasure, but I could possibly also pay with leaves! [/quote]
@MettatonEX

oh gosh I love these! '0' I'd love to order one of this lady here

Quote:

Username: Weenyah
Genes: Speckle / Shimmer / Gembond
Element: Light
Accent: She is wearing an accent but requesting for it to not be included!
Apparel: Marigold Flower Crown, Copper Earrings of Transmutation, Windbound Plumage, Marigold Lei, Sunguard Chest, Leafy Gladeboughs, Naturalist Adornments (only branch horns visible), Brown Wizard Hat (all the extra flowers and branches and feathers go on top of the hat), Butterfly's Kiss, Journeyman Satchels, Witch's Herb Pouch
Flipped image: Facing the left is fine, no need to flip!
Comments: Sorry she's so messy! It's... a lot. Please let me know if it's too hard to cramp all that in a tiny pixel piece, I completely get that! With her accent and her two mask apparel, I'm requesting for them to be left out so her face could look like she's only wearing the Butterfly's Kiss. The other two masks are there only for lore purposes and I usually ask them to be left out from art! The flight emblems are also something that can just be left out, as well as the Spring's Breath apparel.
Preferred currency: Preferably treasure, but I could possibly also pay with leaves!
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@Weenyah

Thank you!

That. Certainly is a lot lol

Everything except these have been sponsored:
Marigold Flower Crown
Copper Earrings of Transmutation
Marigold Lei
Leafy Gladeboughs
Naturalist Adornments
Brown Wizard Hat
Butterfly's Kiss
Journeyman Satchels
Speckle

So in leaves:
50 leaves (base) + 30 (speckle) + 4 (flower crown + lei) + 30 (fest apparel @ 10 ea) + 6 (earrings + hat) + 5 (satchels) = 125 leaves, which is 150kt!

I'd also prefer treasure, but it's fine if it's mixed treasure/leaves as long as it adds up ^^
@Weenyah

Thank you!

That. Certainly is a lot lol

Everything except these have been sponsored:
Marigold Flower Crown
Copper Earrings of Transmutation
Marigold Lei
Leafy Gladeboughs
Naturalist Adornments
Brown Wizard Hat
Butterfly's Kiss
Journeyman Satchels
Speckle

So in leaves:
50 leaves (base) + 30 (speckle) + 4 (flower crown + lei) + 30 (fest apparel @ 10 ea) + 6 (earrings + hat) + 5 (satchels) = 125 leaves, which is 150kt!

I'd also prefer treasure, but it's fine if it's mixed treasure/leaves as long as it adds up ^^
HMlNRMG.png
@MettatonEX

nope, it's perfect! thank you so much!!
@MettatonEX

nope, it's perfect! thank you so much!!
zaIUUhT.png6RccYha.gif
@MettatonEX i have a NEED Username: Sivan Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23637343] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/236374/23637343_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes: petals/stripes/spines Element: lightning Accent: n/a if it's counted as complex, but if not, yes Apparel: (in order -- like how you layer the apparel from top to bottom like when dressing your dragon up) only the silk scarf please Flipped image: can i get both if possible? if not, yes Comments: please ping me saturday, i might come back Preferred currency: (leaves, gems, treasure) base price in leaves, new gene in treasure (not sure about the accent if it's counted as simple; how much would it be?)
@MettatonEX

i have a NEED

Username: Sivan
Dragon:

23637343_350.png

Genes: petals/stripes/spines
Element: lightning
Accent: n/a if it's counted as complex, but if not, yes
Apparel: (in order -- like how you layer the apparel from top to bottom like when dressing your dragon up) only the silk scarf please
Flipped image: can i get both if possible? if not, yes
Comments: please ping me saturday, i might come back
Preferred currency: (leaves, gems, treasure) base price in leaves, new gene in treasure (not sure about the accent if it's counted as simple; how much would it be?)
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18