Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~ Fouguri's Adoptables ~ (closed)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Fourguri I don't have the money now, but I need one of these;) Can you add me to the ping list? Totally coming back and adopting;)
@Fourguri I don't have the money now, but I need one of these;) Can you add me to the ping list? Totally coming back and adopting;)
@Fouguri Please let me know, when you have a space open.
@Fouguri Please let me know, when you have a space open.
By JadedRosee
RXD8sr3.gif
@Shadowsoflight / @DrummerBoy

Added both of you on the pinglist.
I am busy in real life for the moment, but I think I would be abble to take a batch of adopt this summer. ;3

Thanks for your support, anyway ! =D
@Shadowsoflight / @DrummerBoy

Added both of you on the pinglist.
I am busy in real life for the moment, but I think I would be abble to take a batch of adopt this summer. ;3

Thanks for your support, anyway ! =D
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
@Fouguri That's cool! Take your time, I am in no hurry, I totally understand that :)
@Fouguri That's cool! Take your time, I am in no hurry, I totally understand that :)
By JadedRosee
RXD8sr3.gif
@Fouguri
Can you add me to the ping list ?
@Fouguri
Can you add me to the ping list ?
scroll.png
fUHWFTE.png
@Mishil

Here you go ! ^-^
@Mishil

Here you go ! ^-^
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
@Fouguri
May I be added on the pinglist?
@Fouguri
May I be added on the pinglist?
prime.png
@Fouguri 'Lo! Instead of spamming your inbox I figure I'll spam you with pings instead XD

May I be added to the general ping list and the waiting ping list? I need one of these guys for my subspecies <3 <3
@Fouguri 'Lo! Instead of spamming your inbox I figure I'll spam you with pings instead XD

May I be added to the general ping list and the waiting ping list? I need one of these guys for my subspecies <3 <3
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon

Sure!!! What subspecies? oo

(also don't know when I'll open again)
@3idolon

Sure!!! What subspecies? oo

(also don't know when I'll open again)
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
@Fouguri My Necromancer subspecies (link is in the banner of my signature). I recently hit 100 pages and so I'm re-doing the thread in celebration and new art would be great! I understand if you are really busy right now, but just putting it out there I'd be willing to bribe you with an increased price if you were open to it :)
@Fouguri My Necromancer subspecies (link is in the banner of my signature). I recently hit 100 pages and so I'm re-doing the thread in celebration and new art would be great! I understand if you are really busy right now, but just putting it out there I'd be willing to bribe you with an increased price if you were open to it :)
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13