Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | CB's Adopt Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@MidnightFS I am so excited to see the end result! Thank you for taking on a new breed :-)
@MidnightFS I am so excited to see the end result! Thank you for taking on a new breed :-)
tumblr_ot29obhqnu1rde8rlo1_100.gif
@MidnightFS hello there! you do LOVELY art, oh goodness. i'm wondering what your exchange rate is for festival items as payment? cheers!
@MidnightFS hello there! you do LOVELY art, oh goodness. i'm wondering what your exchange rate is for festival items as payment? cheers!
tumblr_o5syz9KGAP1qgife0o1_1280.png
@queerprince
Hello! Thank you! ^_^
My exchange is always lowest AH value for items, chests, skins, and accents. I don't accept festival currency as payment, only items.
@queerprince
Hello! Thank you! ^_^
My exchange is always lowest AH value for items, chests, skins, and accents. I don't accept festival currency as payment, only items.
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@MidnightFS okay, diver's crown - 39000 x2 = 78000 swiftwater savior - 24000 x2 = 48000 total = 126kt i believe that would cover getting a bust of my boy Puck, here? forgive me, i'm awful at math. (i am water flight, so i thiiiiiiink with the discount for wavecrest that's going to do it?) i'd love if you could do just the crown part of the tricktrouper crown and his purple wooly antennae, never mind the accent or the rest of the apparel - it changes too often :p and for genes, could i have iri/shim/underbelly as well? oh, and if you could do him with that charmingly bashful smile that the right-side coatl (i believe that's the male pose?) has in your examples, i would be everso thankful! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4088171] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40882/4088171_350.png[/img] [/url]
@MidnightFS

okay,

diver's crown - 39000 x2 = 78000

swiftwater savior - 24000 x2 = 48000

total = 126kt

i believe that would cover getting a bust of my boy Puck, here? forgive me, i'm awful at math. (i am water flight, so i thiiiiiiink with the discount for wavecrest that's going to do it?)

i'd love if you could do just the crown part of the tricktrouper crown and his purple wooly antennae, never mind the accent or the rest of the apparel - it changes too often :p and for genes, could i have iri/shim/underbelly as well?
oh, and if you could do him with that charmingly bashful smile that the right-side coatl (i believe that's the male pose?) has in your examples, i would be everso thankful!

4088171_350.png
tumblr_o5syz9KGAP1qgife0o1_1280.png
@queerprince
That'd cover it! Go ahead and send the stuff! I'll get started on him soon!
@queerprince
That'd cover it! Go ahead and send the stuff! I'll get started on him soon!
@MidnightFS
I love these so much!
so much so that I'd like to fully sponsor the Nocturne Adopts please :D
that'll be 100k yes?
@MidnightFS
I love these so much!
so much so that I'd like to fully sponsor the Nocturne Adopts please :D
that'll be 100k yes?
2T2Y2ID.png
@Oxyhemoglobin
Ah! Awesome! That's right! ^_^ You'll get 2 Nocturne adopts free for doing that!
@Oxyhemoglobin
Ah! Awesome! That's right! ^_^ You'll get 2 Nocturne adopts free for doing that!
@MidnightFS
sending the payment over now!!
@MidnightFS
sending the payment over now!!
2T2Y2ID.png
Bump for stream!
Bump for stream!
boop :D
boop :D
2T2Y2ID.png