Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Gjinka Chibi Skydancers HIATUS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Theshiaxartist

Awesome :D I'll send the payment :)
@Theshiaxartist

Awesome :D I'll send the payment :)
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
(If your still open!!) @theshiaxartist Dragon Image and URL: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22003715] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/220038/22003715_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel: Would you be willing to do both the arm wraps and the bow? If not just the bow please!! Skin/Accent: None, thank you!! Additional:
(If your still open!!)
@theshiaxartist
Dragon Image and URL:
22003715_350.png

Apparel: Would you be willing to do both the arm wraps and the bow? If not just the bow please!!
Skin/Accent: None, thank you!!
Additional:
78347912_DtHGni6JlxWvMOI.gif
I know this can be frustrating… And it can feel like so much effort to progress such a small amount, but I want you to know that I’m proud of you.
78347883_cDlJI4czTEgrv1N.gif
@Theshiaxartist
I know right. xD And that would be so nice if you wanted to give it a try! Thanks!
If you could leave some gembond on the tail like on your original lines though I think that would be cool.
@Theshiaxartist
I know right. xD And that would be so nice if you wanted to give it a try! Thanks!
If you could leave some gembond on the tail like on your original lines though I think that would be cool.
tumblr_o6fklgpgZq1u3wsjco9_400.png
@theshiaxartist Dragon Image and URL: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11580449] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/115805/11580449_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel: Just his sword, please! Skin/Accent: I'd love for his accent to show! Additional: Could you quote me on how much this is in gems?
@theshiaxartist
Dragon Image and URL:
11580449_350.png

Apparel: Just his sword, please!
Skin/Accent: I'd love for his accent to show!
Additional: Could you quote me on how much this is in gems?
I am leaving for two days and will likely not have internet! I will finish CaptainZii's adopt tonight, but I will most likely be unable to send any others until Sunday night or Monday morning! I will still check the thread by mobile and work on adopts as I can until I get back.

@CaptainZii
@Serenitairium
@Tessalia
@StruckLucky
@Lacybug
@Aava

@RedRoastCoffee
I can certainly do both the arm wraps and bow, it would just be 2K on top of the base 40K

@Grendel
Hello again!
The base price would be 58G, the sword at 4G, and the accent at 4G.
I am leaving for two days and will likely not have internet! I will finish CaptainZii's adopt tonight, but I will most likely be unable to send any others until Sunday night or Monday morning! I will still check the thread by mobile and work on adopts as I can until I get back.

@CaptainZii
@Serenitairium
@Tessalia
@StruckLucky
@Lacybug
@Aava

@RedRoastCoffee
I can certainly do both the arm wraps and bow, it would just be 2K on top of the base 40K

@Grendel
Hello again!
The base price would be 58G, the sword at 4G, and the accent at 4G.
qPu8CJH.pngLujLcjW.pnguMMaYVd.pngGWTepkk.png
@Theshiaxartist

Noted :) My payment should be waiting in the crossroads :D
@Theshiaxartist

Noted :) My payment should be waiting in the crossroads :D
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
@Theshiaxartist
Why, hello again ^u^
I'm sending a PM shortly with the payment!
@Theshiaxartist
Why, hello again ^u^
I'm sending a PM shortly with the payment!
@Theshiaxartist ok no problem thank you for keeping me informed
: )
@Theshiaxartist ok no problem thank you for keeping me informed
: )
pBnBIS6.png
@Theshiaxartist
I hope you feel better soon, rest and take your time irl is more important that playing FR 24/7 ^^: But if you dont mind can I be pinged when your taking orders again that would be lovely.
@Theshiaxartist
I hope you feel better soon, rest and take your time irl is more important that playing FR 24/7 ^^: But if you dont mind can I be pinged when your taking orders again that would be lovely.
24150311784_01c837ffd2_o.png Please don't send me traveling Dragons outside the Dragons off to see the world thread t5termq.gif
Hiatus over for the moment!
Get one while you can.

@DigitalElf
@Lacybug
Hiatus over for the moment!
Get one while you can.

@DigitalElf
@Lacybug
qPu8CJH.pngLujLcjW.pnguMMaYVd.pngGWTepkk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9