Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ethaux Adopts: G + T [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Ethaux No worries! :> I wouldn't mind to pay the extra!
@Ethaux No worries! :> I wouldn't mind to pay the extra!
55A89M9.png4XiA26Q.pngXLPN7fQ.pngUMx6jkN.pngywrUKbn.pngPAcHBKx.pngNzLG7BK.pngxclXxA7.pngdb0OIFJ.pngiSUb18z.pngASU8yM7.png0xvzNcv.pngaXOEPHa.pngrn1mBRw.png
@ethaux I think that's right I have no idea it's been awhile since I really did any math lol.
@ethaux I think that's right I have no idea it's been awhile since I really did any math lol.
smallest2222.jpg
@Ethaux Hey, I just wanted to touch base with you and see how things were going - I actually sent you payment for an adoptable a few months ago
@Ethaux Hey, I just wanted to touch base with you and see how things were going - I actually sent you payment for an adoptable a few months ago
e2V12xK.png
@fairyn I'm sorry I must have made a mistake pinging you, I actually finished your adopt a little while ago! Here you go! [img]https://65.media.tumblr.com/c1d9300b5b1841aa24965db7d1bd396b/tumblr_o9d8skUt351r2umlko1_1280.png[/img] Sorry for any inconvenience, I'm a bit scatterbrained and though I'm working on keeping better accounts of all adopt activity it's still a work in progress.
@fairyn I'm sorry I must have made a mistake pinging you, I actually finished your adopt a little while ago!
Here you go!

tumblr_o9d8skUt351r2umlko1_1280.png

Sorry for any inconvenience, I'm a bit scatterbrained and though I'm working on keeping better accounts of all adopt activity it's still a work in progress.
@Ethaux Thank you so much! He looks awesome! And no worries, stuff happens :)
@Ethaux Thank you so much! He looks awesome! And no worries, stuff happens :)
e2V12xK.png
is mine about done @ethaux ?
is mine about done @ethaux ?
smallest2222.jpg
@Ethaux
Could you add me to the pinglist please?
@Ethaux
Could you add me to the pinglist please?
pxeNQIh.pngwallington_by_avianxl23-d9ve0mw.png
@midnight305 Here you go! I'm sorry for the delay, never take two college classes while working full time X_X I've sent you a small amount as a discount to make up for the wait, and please let me know if there are any problems or anything you'd like fixed. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/a3aaaf56840b2a744eea2089b985826b/tumblr_oaugcdmv1n1uja9upo1_r1_1280.png[/img]
@midnight305 Here you go! I'm sorry for the delay, never take two college classes while working full time X_X I've sent you a small amount as a discount to make up for the wait, and please let me know if there are any problems or anything you'd like fixed.

tumblr_oaugcdmv1n1uja9upo1_r1_1280.png
@packratjack added!
@packratjack added!
thanks so much Amon looks lovely @ethaux *hugs*
thanks so much Amon looks lovely @ethaux *hugs*
smallest2222.jpg
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13