Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | { spiral & tube adopt }
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
@Blossomfall

I can take your order right now if you don't mind waiting for a little longer than my stated turnaround time (a week)! Otherwise I'll ping you as soon as I finish the current orders :)
@Blossomfall

I can take your order right now if you don't mind waiting for a little longer than my stated turnaround time (a week)! Otherwise I'll ping you as soon as I finish the current orders :)
@ecie
I don't mind at all - feel free to take as much time as you need! I can definitely send the payment right away if you'd like, once I get the price. ^_^
@ecie
I don't mind at all - feel free to take as much time as you need! I can definitely send the payment right away if you'd like, once I get the price. ^_^
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
@ecie Awesome, that's totally fine with me~ Thanks ^ 7^)! &&Should I inbox message or one-way CR the payment :0?
@ecie Awesome, that's totally fine with me~ Thanks ^ 7^)! &&Should I inbox message or one-way CR the payment :0?
@sidedish

I prefer PM but both methods are fine~
@sidedish

I prefer PM but both methods are fine~
@Blossomfall

Alrighty then! That will be 112G (50+10 tube+15 accent =75KT) total :)
@Blossomfall

Alrighty then! That will be 112G (50+10 tube+15 accent =75KT) total :)
@ecie
Awesome! Sent via crossroads :D
@ecie
Awesome! Sent via crossroads :D
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
@ecie

Whoops sorry about the delay I fell asleep sooner then I expected..
I'm willing to pay for all that you are willing to do! Just let me know the total and I'll send it over as soon as I can~
@ecie

Whoops sorry about the delay I fell asleep sooner then I expected..
I'm willing to pay for all that you are willing to do! Just let me know the total and I'll send it over as soon as I can~
@Verscilith Sorry that took longer than I anticipated ;_; Here is your adopt, thank you for ordering! [img]http://i.imgur.com/DRrUr83.png[/img]
@Verscilith

Sorry that took longer than I anticipated ;_;
Here is your adopt, thank you for ordering!

DRrUr83.png
@Gross

Sounds good! That will be +10KT for the tube and +14KT for 5 apparels. The total comes to 74KT!
@Gross

Sounds good! That will be +10KT for the tube and +14KT for 5 apparels. The total comes to 74KT!
@ecie oh he looks great, thank you!
@ecie oh he looks great, thank you!
iOAzfdC.giftDeKDnH.pngh9RKTmz.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16