Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Spoopy Adoptables[USD Only]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@tictoctoe

Hello, I'm thinking I would like to have 6 dragons done. Does this sound possible? :0
@tictoctoe

Hello, I'm thinking I would like to have 6 dragons done. Does this sound possible? :0
he / him
@Toriel @Dohmalore
Sketches of all the designs I have ready are posted in the second post on the front page!

@Meowlik
I can certainly do both skins! Since I'm customizing their poses, would you like them to be in the same image/interacting or just on their own?
The price for all three would be 366k

@Wendighost
Would you like 6 custom designs, or 6 dragons with the base poses?
Also, I've just updated the front page with all the designs I have ready - are all 6 dragons one of those breeds?
@Toriel @Dohmalore
Sketches of all the designs I have ready are posted in the second post on the front page!

@Meowlik
I can certainly do both skins! Since I'm customizing their poses, would you like them to be in the same image/interacting or just on their own?
The price for all three would be 366k

@Wendighost
Would you like 6 custom designs, or 6 dragons with the base poses?
Also, I've just updated the front page with all the designs I have ready - are all 6 dragons one of those breeds?
tumblr_o422utX7Mw1v8zj2wo9_r2_250.giftumblr_o422utX7Mw1v8zj2wo10_r1_100.gif
@tictoctoe

Yay, awesome! I'd like them just on their own please!
@tictoctoe

Yay, awesome! I'd like them just on their own please!
9uAAn0f.png
@tictoctoe

Awesome that is great. So no extras is fine unless you are doing it and feel inspired in which case go for it and I will pay for it.

Should I send payment now?

Now when you say that you can fit them into one are we referring to both of them maintaining the same pose? (just want to make sure we are on the same page)
@tictoctoe

Awesome that is great. So no extras is fine unless you are doing it and feel inspired in which case go for it and I will pay for it.

Should I send payment now?

Now when you say that you can fit them into one are we referring to both of them maintaining the same pose? (just want to make sure we are on the same page)
@tictoctoe

I'll send payment your way right now! :3.
@tictoctoe

I'll send payment your way right now! :3.
9uAAn0f.png
@WhisperingGlade Sure! if you can send the payment now, otherwise I'm happy to just reserve your spot. I was thinking I would put the two bases together like this, or back to back if you prefer. Otherwise, I'm happy to do a custom of the two of them, but I would raise the price a little (150k) [img]https://56.media.tumblr.com/0a3ee619ca484489f85158adeb23c943/tumblr_o43yyzXezS1v8zj2wo1_500.png[/img]
@WhisperingGlade
Sure! if you can send the payment now, otherwise I'm happy to just reserve your spot.

I was thinking I would put the two bases together like this, or back to back if you prefer. Otherwise, I'm happy to do a custom of the two of them, but I would raise the price a little (150k)

tumblr_o43yyzXezS1v8zj2wo1_500.png
@tictoctoe

I will send payment. That would be fine but could I make 1 request... is there any way you can give the male the extra set of antennae/head wiskers that they have (female has 2 male has 4)? Other than that I do believe that would work wonderfully.
@tictoctoe

I will send payment. That would be fine but could I make 1 request... is there any way you can give the male the extra set of antennae/head wiskers that they have (female has 2 male has 4)? Other than that I do believe that would work wonderfully.
@WhisperingGlade
Most definitely! And thank you for mentioning that, I hadnt noticed the difference when I was designing.
@WhisperingGlade
Most definitely! And thank you for mentioning that, I hadnt noticed the difference when I was designing.
@tictoctoe Yes! All 6 are wildclaws.

I love your Snapper, I may just have to get a snapper for that beauty. x___x

I was wondering about the discount, but is that just for the signature dragons? :0
@tictoctoe Yes! All 6 are wildclaws.

I love your Snapper, I may just have to get a snapper for that beauty. x___x

I was wondering about the discount, but is that just for the signature dragons? :0
he / him
@Wendighost

Great! And to confirm, you want just the classic base for all 6? I can definitely work up a discount, it's late and my brain is unable to do sums, but if you want to send me the links to all 6 I'll get you a quote tomorrow!
@Wendighost

Great! And to confirm, you want just the classic base for all 6? I can definitely work up a discount, it's late and my brain is unable to do sums, but if you want to send me the links to all 6 I'll get you a quote tomorrow!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9