Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Heraldic Dragons (New Art!) [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@TygerTyger

Yep, just the locket! Sending payment.
@TygerTyger

Yep, just the locket! Sending payment.
gM1MTf9.png
@TygerTyger How much for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15352694] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/153527/15352694_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel: Yes All of it, if possible, please Accent: No Payment: Treasure Additional Notes: Could I ever come back to ask for an accent to be added or would i have to commission him from scratch?
@TygerTyger How much for

15352694_350.png

Apparel: Yes All of it, if possible, please
Accent: No
Payment: Treasure
Additional Notes: Could I ever come back to ask for an accent to be added or would i have to commission him from scratch?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

Wow, what an amazing first gen!

He would be 135kt without the accent. If you'd like to come back later to add an accent I should in theory still have the apparel/genes on file and could just throw it on for the cost of the accent. The one you have on right now is fairly complex so I'd estimate another 40kt for it.
@Tiriea

Wow, what an amazing first gen!

He would be 135kt without the accent. If you'd like to come back later to add an accent I should in theory still have the apparel/genes on file and could just throw it on for the cost of the accent. The one you have on right now is fairly complex so I'd estimate another 40kt for it.
NLdJQtw.png
@TygerTyger Thank you! I had such a lucky hatch haha

I'm not 100% sure I want to keep this accent on him, so that's why I'm wondering what to dooooo..........

But it could be another year before I find a better accent for him. So I'll go without for now. Shall I send payment?
@TygerTyger Thank you! I had such a lucky hatch haha

I'm not 100% sure I want to keep this accent on him, so that's why I'm wondering what to dooooo..........

But it could be another year before I find a better accent for him. So I'll go without for now. Shall I send payment?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

Like I said, you can always come back later for the accent if you find a better one or change your mind and want this one after all. But if you send payment I can start on the coatl and apparel. :)

I knew it was only a matter of time before I'd have to battle Cryface
@Tiriea

Like I said, you can always come back later for the accent if you find a better one or change your mind and want this one after all. But if you send payment I can start on the coatl and apparel. :)

I knew it was only a matter of time before I'd have to battle Cryface
NLdJQtw.png
@TygerTyger Oh no! Am I your first crystal coatl?! I'm so sorry.....

Thanks for letting me come back for an accent ^^ I'll send payment now!
@TygerTyger Oh no! Am I your first crystal coatl?! I'm so sorry.....

Thanks for letting me come back for an accent ^^ I'll send payment now!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@TygerTyger Could you do this lady for me? :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4290174][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42902/4290174_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel: None Accent: None Payment: Treasure (unless you'd be interested in an adopt trade because I'm always up for those~) Additional Notes: Could you leave her eyes white, please? I like to pretend she doesn't have clashy arcane eyes :p And please keep me on the ping list! I'd like one for her mate in future too :)
@TygerTyger
Could you do this lady for me? :D

4290174_350.png

Apparel: None
Accent: None
Payment: Treasure (unless you'd be interested in an adopt trade because I'm always up for those~)
Additional Notes: Could you leave her eyes white, please? I like to pretend she doesn't have clashy arcane eyes :p

And please keep me on the ping list! I'd like one for her mate in future too :)
@TygerTyger ah! can I grab a slot to fill out when I'm not on mobile?
@TygerTyger ah! can I grab a slot to fill out when I'm not on mobile?
tumblr_otmg2w9lij1umo9xeo4_r1_500.png
@zweis

Sure, I'll reserve one for you!
@zweis

Sure, I'll reserve one for you!
NLdJQtw.png
@Airis

I'm adding you to the pinglist for future open slots. Stormcaller will come out to 165kt. Once you send the payment I can start on her.
@Airis

I'm adding you to the pinglist for future open slots. Stormcaller will come out to 165kt. Once you send the payment I can start on her.
NLdJQtw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9