Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Twirl and Shout! [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5
@noctowlette

Wow I never realized that some Crimson Silk apparel pieces were so cheap? Well, regardless, I'd be happy to do some apparel for them! We can talk about it over PM.
@noctowlette

Wow I never realized that some Crimson Silk apparel pieces were so cheap? Well, regardless, I'd be happy to do some apparel for them! We can talk about it over PM.
clan_symbol_by_limpinglizards-db7xq26.png

they/he
@limpinglizards I love to get one of these! .3. [font=times new roman][b]Dragon Image(s):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25325301] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/253254/25325301_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment Type:[/b] Treasure [b]Lineart:[/b] Black [b]Pickup:[/b] PM [b]Direction Facing:[/b] Right Thank you! ~
@limpinglizards

I love to get one of these! .3.

Dragon Image(s):

25325301_350.png

Payment Type: Treasure

Lineart: Black

Pickup: PM

Direction Facing: Right

Thank you! ~
Wolven.gif
@Wolven

I'll get started on it right away! Just remember to send payment! :D
@Wolven

I'll get started on it right away! Just remember to send payment! :D

they/he
@limpinglizards
Could you please let me know when you'll be open for commissions again? Your pixel Coatls are absolutely gorgeous!
@limpinglizards
Could you please let me know when you'll be open for commissions again? Your pixel Coatls are absolutely gorgeous!
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen

Sorry to disappoint, but this shop is closed permanently! I do, however, have an art shop here (although it is full at the moment, but there is a waiting pinglist), and I also plan to make a new adoptable shop (without the mannequin theme, and I have improved quite a bit since those old bases) in the next couple of months!
@QuetzalQueen

Sorry to disappoint, but this shop is closed permanently! I do, however, have an art shop here (although it is full at the moment, but there is a waiting pinglist), and I also plan to make a new adoptable shop (without the mannequin theme, and I have improved quite a bit since those old bases) in the next couple of months!

they/he
@impinglizards
That's okay! Could you please let me know when your new adoptable shop will be open?
@impinglizards
That's okay! Could you please let me know when your new adoptable shop will be open?
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
1 2 3 4 5