Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | razu's imperials [ retired ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@razu 1. link to the dragon profile[ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23196256] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/231963/23196256_350.png[/img] [/url] + genes written down please![Posion/Toxin/glimmer 2. shading? no/cellshading/soft shading[Soft 3. accent? yes/no[No 4. apparel? yes/no - if so what to include![No 5. background? transparent/colored[ Hearts if possible 6. anything you want me to look out for/other stuff[ Nope! 7. any concerns, or questions you have before ordering[ Nope other than what program do you use ;o? (For waitlist)
@razu
1. link to the dragon profile[
23196256_350.png

+ genes written down please![Posion/Toxin/glimmer
2. shading? no/cellshading/soft shading[Soft
3. accent? yes/no[No
4. apparel? yes/no - if so what to include![No
5. background? transparent/colored[ Hearts if possible
6. anything you want me to look out for/other stuff[ Nope!

7. any concerns, or questions you have before ordering[ Nope other than what program do you use ;o?

(For waitlist)
My Hatchery
@razu
I changed the banner and I also added it to my 2nd adoptable shop :D
You can link back to that one, too if you like but I don't have a banner yet lD I'll write you when it's done if you want :D
@razu
I changed the banner and I also added it to my 2nd adoptable shop :D
You can link back to that one, too if you like but I don't have a banner yet lD I'll write you when it's done if you want :D
6347.png
pitty | she/her | +9 hours

Art ShopDerpy Dragon AdoptsIcon Adoptsdragon sale (+art)fr tumblr
@Rosegarden thanks a lot for your interest but i don't wave a waitlist ;;v;; i have a pinglist though so if you want you can add yourself ~
i use a mixture of sai and photoshop cs2; mainly sai though <3

@pittysoares thank you pitty <3 sure please do!!
@Rosegarden thanks a lot for your interest but i don't wave a waitlist ;;v;; i have a pinglist though so if you want you can add yourself ~
i use a mixture of sai and photoshop cs2; mainly sai though <3

@pittysoares thank you pitty <3 sure please do!!
xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkUamC9i.png
opening 4 slots again c:
pinglist is on the first post ~
@stacheldrahtzaun@Serpede@pisces1331@Toriel@Catalysta@Niah@Vasuki @dawnn@Illuminary@Blizoria@SpiceTonic
opening 4 slots again c:
pinglist is on the first post ~
@stacheldrahtzaun@Serpede@pisces1331@Toriel@Catalysta@Niah@Vasuki @dawnn@Illuminary@Blizoria@SpiceTonic
xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
@razu 1. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18651414] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/186515/18651414_350.png[/img] [/url] +Caribbean Iridescent + Carmine Shimmer + Banana Circuit 2. shading? soft shading 3. accent? n/a 4. apparel? [item= Bronze Steampunk Wings] 5. background? transparent 6. Ignore other apparel. 7. Can you make the width at lease 600x so I can fit it in sig. Thank you ^_^
@razu
18651414_350.png

+Caribbean Iridescent + Carmine Shimmer + Banana Circuit
2. shading? soft shading
3. accent? n/a
4. apparel? Bronze Steampunk Wings
5. background? transparent
6. Ignore other apparel.
7. Can you make the width at lease 600x so I can fit it in sig. Thank you ^_^
jyoV0R5.pngk5Bqzwg.pngYpi7anQ.pngkDGtg6p.png
@Blizoria it'd be 60k in total c:
> 30k (base) + 3x5k (existing genes) + 10k apparel + 5k shading
and sure i'll crop it to 600px for you ~
@Blizoria it'd be 60k in total c:
> 30k (base) + 3x5k (existing genes) + 10k apparel + 5k shading
and sure i'll crop it to 600px for you ~
xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
@razu
Thank you sending payment. Haha did I say sig? I meant bio.
@razu
Thank you sending payment. Haha did I say sig? I meant bio.
jyoV0R5.pngk5Bqzwg.pngYpi7anQ.pngkDGtg6p.png
^
^
xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
hey guys! opening slots for the last time after that they’ll be retired!

the main reason is that they’re already pretty old (i dislike the base) - i feel like i can do better and deliver higher quality adopts to y’all! but i didn’t want to disappoint those who still want to order one so here we go ;v;

hey guys! opening slots for the last time after that they’ll be retired!

the main reason is that they’re already pretty old (i dislike the base) - i feel like i can do better and deliver higher quality adopts to y’all! but i didn’t want to disappoint those who still want to order one so here we go ;v;

xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
@razu can I hold 2 slots / 1 slot fo 2 dragons ? I'll get back with more info later qvq <3
@razu can I hold 2 slots / 1 slot fo 2 dragons ? I'll get back with more info later qvq <3
fr_mirror_by_magicalsupafail-d9ws4ul.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9