Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Feedback Wanted - Hatching Hatchlings
Hello~ I sold "hatching hatchling" adoptables during NOTN and they were pretty successful, so I was hoping to do the same for Trickmurk! I'm wondering what breeds would be good to get done first, and then I can do other breeds by request - I don't know what breeds are most popular for this kind of thing, since I only did Nocturnes for my NOTN adopts. I have the Mirror base done, as well as a blank egg. [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/635098ebd1f245422bbc40188a076ceb/tumblr_o2q3xjApw11rzy3nko1_540.png[/img] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/38e8693e0054d1d64bd3b6e173e06d81/tumblr_o2q3xjApw11rzy3nko2_1280.png[/img] Thoughts?
Hello~

I sold "hatching hatchling" adoptables during NOTN and they were pretty successful, so I was hoping to do the same for Trickmurk!

I'm wondering what breeds would be good to get done first, and then I can do other breeds by request - I don't know what breeds are most popular for this kind of thing, since I only did Nocturnes for my NOTN adopts.

I have the Mirror base done, as well as a blank egg.
tumblr_o2q3xjApw11rzy3nko1_540.png
tumblr_o2q3xjApw11rzy3nko2_1280.png

Thoughts?
0KYrfCc.png eirz9s.jpg
@chiyukiakasuna

I'd be interested in other elements / species (specifically Coatls and SDs). Imps are pretty popular, but pretty much every species is in demand (plentifuls/common adopts are rarer) so I'd suggest just choosing a breed you like the most and going with that.
@chiyukiakasuna

I'd be interested in other elements / species (specifically Coatls and SDs). Imps are pretty popular, but pretty much every species is in demand (plentifuls/common adopts are rarer) so I'd suggest just choosing a breed you like the most and going with that.
gM1MTf9.png
@chiyukiakasuna

I think these are really nice and adorable! And I agree, choose something you thinking you would like to do.

If and when you decide to do that, let me know since I would like to buy one!
@chiyukiakasuna

I think these are really nice and adorable! And I agree, choose something you thinking you would like to do.

If and when you decide to do that, let me know since I would like to buy one!