Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Free Babies
1 2
@Firefury16
I'd love to help you out! You might get more traffic and interest if you make a different post in the "dragon share" forum.

I'd recommend something along those lines:
Hatchlings to good Homes
Free baby dragons to permanent homes

RULES

ALL dragons under 3 days old are free

First come, first serve

PLEASE DO NOT EXALT. If you no longer want a dragon, contact the person you got it from.

Ping me if you'd like to donate a Hatchling.

Use the order form

DRAGONS UP-FOR-GRABS
Quote:
(Here you can copy/paste the BBC code for the dragon. To acquire the BBCcode, click on the dragon and click "generate code". Copy the code under "BBC code:", and paste it here!)
Name: (if named, put name. If unnamed, put N/A)
Dragon ID: (the ID is the series of numbers under the name)
Donor: (if someone donated the dragon, this is where you can put the username of the person who donated)
Other: (any miscellaneous information you may want to add, leave black if there's nothing you need to add)

To order a dragon, ping me @ (insert your username), and tell me which one you want.

To donate a dragon, ping me and send the dragon.

If you see a dragon nesting in my lair, you may request to be pinged when the nest hatches. You will have first serve of that nest.

(End of post, maybe make a separate post with a pinglist)

That's what I could think of off the top of my head that's well organized, and states the rules firmly.

@Firefury16
I'd love to help you out! You might get more traffic and interest if you make a different post in the "dragon share" forum.

I'd recommend something along those lines:
Hatchlings to good Homes
Free baby dragons to permanent homes

RULES

ALL dragons under 3 days old are free

First come, first serve

PLEASE DO NOT EXALT. If you no longer want a dragon, contact the person you got it from.

Ping me if you'd like to donate a Hatchling.

Use the order form

DRAGONS UP-FOR-GRABS
Quote:
(Here you can copy/paste the BBC code for the dragon. To acquire the BBCcode, click on the dragon and click "generate code". Copy the code under "BBC code:", and paste it here!)
Name: (if named, put name. If unnamed, put N/A)
Dragon ID: (the ID is the series of numbers under the name)
Donor: (if someone donated the dragon, this is where you can put the username of the person who donated)
Other: (any miscellaneous information you may want to add, leave black if there's nothing you need to add)

To order a dragon, ping me @ (insert your username), and tell me which one you want.

To donate a dragon, ping me and send the dragon.

If you see a dragon nesting in my lair, you may request to be pinged when the nest hatches. You will have first serve of that nest.

(End of post, maybe make a separate post with a pinglist)

That's what I could think of off the top of my head that's well organized, and states the rules firmly.

tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo8_250.png
@casanovasAnchor shall I make a whole New post in that area.
@casanovasAnchor shall I make a whole New post in that area.
ErKlC5P.jpg
@FireFury16
That's what I'd recommend. If you'd like, I can send you the coding I used for that ^^
Regardless, I'll send you a pm and we can work out what my job will be while helping you with this.
@FireFury16
That's what I'd recommend. If you'd like, I can send you the coding I used for that ^^
Regardless, I'll send you a pm and we can work out what my job will be while helping you with this.
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo8_250.png
@casanovasAnchor
I have started a new one
@casanovasAnchor
I have started a new one
ErKlC5P.jpg
@EVERYONE I have changed and improved go to
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1757176
@EVERYONE I have changed and improved go to
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1757176
ErKlC5P.jpg
1 2