Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Rabbit Hole - Mirror Adopts [OPEN]
1 2 3
[center] Hello! After whipping up a few genes, this shop is finally open! I'm super excited to open up my first adoptable shop and suggestions are always welcomed. ----- [u][b]Examples[/b][/u] [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/c521c5f8cede99cb757ef55002d10f78/tumblr_o293h59O3E1v7r1zko1_500.png[/img] [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/85e5d6f53e612a0476c708a7ee8e842a/tumblr_o29ekmltgy1v7r1zko1_500.png[/img] [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/54ffc8c8de3010a0fd9393cd07b1b008/tumblr_o29l1oZGmB1v7r1zko2_400.png[/img] ----- [/center] [left][u][b]Available genes:[/b][/u] [u]Primaries:[/u] poison|cherub|bar|clown|piebald|tiger|vipera|basic [u]Secondaries:[/u] toxin|peregrine|daub|paint|butterfly|seraph|basic [u]Terts:[/u] okapi|spines|glimmer|thylacine|belly|basic [u]Apparel/Skins/Accents:[/u] [b]Not available at this time[/b] (Upcoming genes include hypnotic, stripes, and circuit not in any order) ----- [u][b]Price:[/b][/u] 40kt or 60 gems. This includes all available genes! I have no preference on whether or not you pay before hand or after, but those who pay up front will receive their adoptables first. ----- [u][b]How to order/Rules:[/b][/u] [LIST] [*][b]Simply ping me in this thread with an image of which mirror you'd like me to do! [/b] [*]Please do not send payment until after I ping you back and approve your order. [*]I will send you your adoptable via PM so I don't clog the thread up. [*]I will only take a max of two mirrors per order. [*]I can ping you for when new genes are available or to let you know when slots are open again! [*]If there are any issues with the adopt (layers/colors/etc) please let me know so I can fix it for you! [/LIST] [/left]

Hello! After whipping up a few genes, this shop is finally open! I'm super excited to open up my first adoptable shop and suggestions are always welcomed.

Examples
tumblr_o293h59O3E1v7r1zko1_500.png tumblr_o29ekmltgy1v7r1zko1_500.png
tumblr_o29l1oZGmB1v7r1zko2_400.png

Available genes:

Primaries:
poison|cherub|bar|clown|piebald|tiger|vipera|basic

Secondaries:
toxin|peregrine|daub|paint|butterfly|seraph|basic

Terts:
okapi|spines|glimmer|thylacine|belly|basic

Apparel/Skins/Accents: Not available at this time

(Upcoming genes include hypnotic, stripes, and circuit not in any order)

Price: 40kt or 60 gems. This includes all available genes!

I have no preference on whether or not you pay before hand or after, but those who pay up front will receive their adoptables first.

How to order/Rules:
  • Simply ping me in this thread with an image of which mirror you'd like me to do!
  • Please do not send payment until after I ping you back and approve your order.
  • I will send you your adoptable via PM so I don't clog the thread up.
  • I will only take a max of two mirrors per order.
  • I can ping you for when new genes are available or to let you know when slots are open again!
  • If there are any issues with the adopt (layers/colors/etc) please let me know so I can fix it for you!

output_xbcxmb_by_iricoichusei-d9rt6vm.gif
Ping List

@SweetPeony(crystal) @Ayleid @SakuraDryad @Roguepersona WhiteMantis(seraph)

Ping List

@SweetPeony(crystal) @Ayleid @SakuraDryad @Roguepersona WhiteMantis(seraph)

Slots
Slots
@theJadeRabbit
Can I get a ping when Vipera is available please?
@theJadeRabbit
Can I get a ping when Vipera is available please?
lUc1aX6.gifOnQ3zz1.gifoob_crest_100_by_cthulucy-db2ny03.png
@Belviere Of course! That will be the next gene I'll be doing so it'll hopefully be done within the next day or two.
@Belviere Of course! That will be the next gene I'll be doing so it'll hopefully be done within the next day or two.
@theJadeRabbit
Thank you!
@theJadeRabbit
Thank you!
lUc1aX6.gifOnQ3zz1.gifoob_crest_100_by_cthulucy-db2ny03.png
@theJadeRabbit
May I get a ping when tiger is available? ouo
@theJadeRabbit
May I get a ping when tiger is available? ouo
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
@Xemriss Sure thing!
@Xemriss Sure thing!
@theJadeRabbit

Awesome thanks for the ping! Can you let me know when you have Crystal finished? (If you need pointers, here's a simple guide for it.)
@theJadeRabbit

Awesome thanks for the ping! Can you let me know when you have Crystal finished? (If you need pointers, here's a simple guide for it.)
Aey2_zpswdq3gaun.png
@SweetPeony Yes, I'll make sure to ping you when I get crystal done! Thank you for the guide as well I definitely need one when it comes to cryface!
@SweetPeony Yes, I'll make sure to ping you when I get crystal done! Thank you for the guide as well I definitely need one when it comes to cryface!
1 2 3