Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Nordic's Adopts Cafe~[PINGLIST]
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 56 57
@NordicCowgirl i would like to claim a slot for two dragons which will be getting a lot of extras
I need to check their genes and list the apparel i want .. that i cant do on phone!
I will post them true to your form tomorrow!

Hopefulll that will be acceptable. I'd prefer to pay you in $ - you use paypal right?

If you want to check em out beforehand they are Zuckerwatt and Edelkirsche - first pagers/avatar.
@NordicCowgirl i would like to claim a slot for two dragons which will be getting a lot of extras
I need to check their genes and list the apparel i want .. that i cant do on phone!
I will post them true to your form tomorrow!

Hopefulll that will be acceptable. I'd prefer to pay you in $ - you use paypal right?

If you want to check em out beforehand they are Zuckerwatt and Edelkirsche - first pagers/avatar.
XSgg1tA.png l4fCY67.gif
@Edelkirsche

You're slotted in! Thank you so much for paying USD! <3 I put your name in a slot and you can feel free to send the official order when you can. n_n

I do indeed use PayPal, so when the order is complete and the price is confirmed, I'll send you a PM with those details. :)

There is one little thing that I'm just warning you upfront with. My Coatl base isn't quite done yet (I'm having trouble with all the feathers . . . ^^'). I'm telling you this only because that means I don't have an example or the basic base up on my menu yet and I notice one of the dragons you want is a Coatl. It should be done later today or tomorrow and I can ping you when they're up just so you have an idea of what that would look like.
@Edelkirsche

You're slotted in! Thank you so much for paying USD! <3 I put your name in a slot and you can feel free to send the official order when you can. n_n

I do indeed use PayPal, so when the order is complete and the price is confirmed, I'll send you a PM with those details. :)

There is one little thing that I'm just warning you upfront with. My Coatl base isn't quite done yet (I'm having trouble with all the feathers . . . ^^'). I'm telling you this only because that means I don't have an example or the basic base up on my menu yet and I notice one of the dragons you want is a Coatl. It should be done later today or tomorrow and I can ping you when they're up just so you have an idea of what that would look like.
art_shop_button_by_nordiquecowgirl-d9reish.pngadopt_button_by_nordiquecowgirl-d9reise.png
@NordicCowgirl Could I claim a spot please? and I think I will be paying in Treasure for them, if that's alright! [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/BxPomYF.png[/img] Midnight Falcon / Obsidian Peregrine / Obsidian Underbelly / Ice Eyes Sponsoring a Gene?: I think so, since I didn't see Falcon anywhere on the list, so I don't know if it's already sponsored or not. Facing Right or Left: Right (-->) [img]http://i.imgur.com/VHB0B6Y.png[/img] Lavender Cherub / White Seraph / White Underbelly / Nature Eyes Sponsoring a Gene?: I don't think so on this dragon. Facing Right or Left: Left (<--)[/center]
@NordicCowgirl Could I claim a spot please? and I think I will be paying in Treasure for them, if that's alright!
BxPomYF.png
Midnight Falcon / Obsidian Peregrine / Obsidian Underbelly / Ice Eyes
Sponsoring a Gene?: I think so, since I didn't see Falcon anywhere on the list, so I don't know if it's already sponsored or not.
Facing Right or Left: Right (-->)

VHB0B6Y.png
Lavender Cherub / White Seraph / White Underbelly / Nature Eyes
Sponsoring a Gene?: I don't think so on this dragon.
Facing Right or Left: Left (<--)
@CherieBits

Yep! You're slotted in!

Edit (we must have hit submit at the same time ^^')
Treasure is fine :)

Falcon is not available on any breed yet, so yes, the first one will be sponsoring that gene.
For the Imperial:
70K Treasure

For the Skydancer:
65K Treasure

Thanks for your order! n_n
@CherieBits

Yep! You're slotted in!

Edit (we must have hit submit at the same time ^^')
Treasure is fine :)

Falcon is not available on any breed yet, so yes, the first one will be sponsoring that gene.
For the Imperial:
70K Treasure

For the Skydancer:
65K Treasure

Thanks for your order! n_n
art_shop_button_by_nordiquecowgirl-d9reish.pngadopt_button_by_nordiquecowgirl-d9reise.png
@NordicCowgirl okie dokie! So the total adds up to 135k yes? Do you want that sent now or would you prefer if I waited for whenever you start on my two?

Also, just out of curiosity would it be at all possible to request them without the white and black border/outlines?? If not that's ok!!
@NordicCowgirl okie dokie! So the total adds up to 135k yes? Do you want that sent now or would you prefer if I waited for whenever you start on my two?

Also, just out of curiosity would it be at all possible to request them without the white and black border/outlines?? If not that's ok!!
@CherieBits

Yep, that's correct! I prefer payment upfront if you can. :) I know it can get a bit pricey, so if you need to do half now and half later, I can work with that. And I can absolutely do them without the borders, no problem!
@CherieBits

Yep, that's correct! I prefer payment upfront if you can. :) I know it can get a bit pricey, so if you need to do half now and half later, I can work with that. And I can absolutely do them without the borders, no problem!
@Sunshineara5 @Grantairrre @somnolentcypress @InuKimi @shadowsspy @KselenaVonta @Nimitsu @Rumbler2 @EifiCopper @SleepyAnnie @IceyPuffin @DevilsCarinival @Talentha @MahuruRaji @MementoMoe @Aganna @Nulume @Kashikoon @MafiaVamp @soulykins @CommanderShepard @TsuneEmbers @CynicalOwl @Kysska @QuetzalQueen @hayum @KittyPawSteps @MoonsEnvoy @CherieBits @Sodom @kriskrossness @nemodave @IcefireenFriends @KittiofDOOM @AlexBleurose @MoonsEnvoy @Trickilicky

Coatls are now available with the basic gene set!I'm not able to update my chalkboards at the moment, so please refer to the spreadsheet if you want to check thing! Also, please let me know if you'd like to be taken off the ping list
@Sunshineara5 @Grantairrre @somnolentcypress @InuKimi @shadowsspy @KselenaVonta @Nimitsu @Rumbler2 @EifiCopper @SleepyAnnie @IceyPuffin @DevilsCarinival @Talentha @MahuruRaji @MementoMoe @Aganna @Nulume @Kashikoon @MafiaVamp @soulykins @CommanderShepard @TsuneEmbers @CynicalOwl @Kysska @QuetzalQueen @hayum @KittyPawSteps @MoonsEnvoy @CherieBits @Sodom @kriskrossness @nemodave @IcefireenFriends @KittiofDOOM @AlexBleurose @MoonsEnvoy @Trickilicky

Coatls are now available with the basic gene set!I'm not able to update my chalkboards at the moment, so please refer to the spreadsheet if you want to check thing! Also, please let me know if you'd like to be taken off the ping list
@CherieBits Here you are my dear! (Let me know if the Imperial is too dark and I can brighten it for you if need be) [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/bd25/f/2017/039/1/a/blackstream_adopt_by_nordiquecowgirl-daydysr.png[/img] [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/ef1e/f/2017/039/0/6/unknown_adopt_by_nordiquecowgirl-daydyso.png[/img]
@CherieBits

Here you are my dear! (Let me know if the Imperial is too dark and I can brighten it for you if need be)

blackstream_adopt_by_nordiquecowgirl-daydysr.png
unknown_adopt_by_nordiquecowgirl-daydyso.png
@NordicCowgirl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26264076] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262641/26264076_350.png[/img] [/url] <--- facing left Apparel: Peace Dove, Lily, Leafy Gladeboughs, [b]Lemongrass Feathered Wings[/b], Druidic Crown [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26540578] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/265406/26540578_350.png[/img] [/url] ---> facing right Apparel: Starlight Cloak, Cosmologist Fieldtools, Starseer's Emblem I will be sponsoring Genes (I suppose the coatl will be pricey)
@NordicCowgirl

26264076_350.png

<--- facing left

Apparel:
Peace Dove, Lily, Leafy Gladeboughs, Lemongrass Feathered Wings, Druidic Crown

26540578_350.png

---> facing right
Apparel:
Starlight Cloak, Cosmologist Fieldtools, Starseer's Emblem

I will be sponsoring Genes (I suppose the coatl will be pricey)
XSgg1tA.png l4fCY67.gif
@Edelkirsche

The Guardian is actually the more expensive adopt since you will have to sponsor 2 genes (Facet, Poison) while the Coatl will only need 1 (Facet) and the Guardian has more apparel.

So, with that said, the Guardian adopt will be 8 USD and the Coatl adopt will be 6.50 USD if that is acceptable :) If yes, I'll PM you with details and get the PayPal stuff ready to go
@Edelkirsche

The Guardian is actually the more expensive adopt since you will have to sponsor 2 genes (Facet, Poison) while the Coatl will only need 1 (Facet) and the Guardian has more apparel.

So, with that said, the Guardian adopt will be 8 USD and the Coatl adopt will be 6.50 USD if that is acceptable :) If yes, I'll PM you with details and get the PayPal stuff ready to go
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 56 57