Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tiny Dragon Adopts![CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
@SavvyPants

aldsfjkaf I MISSED MY CHANCE. ;u; Can I be added to a ping list for when slots open?
@SavvyPants

aldsfjkaf I MISSED MY CHANCE. ;u; Can I be added to a ping list for when slots open?
@SavvyPants
Could you ping me when Coatls become available?
@SavvyPants
Could you ping me when Coatls become available?
@JollyRoger @MagicalPudding

No problem guys~
@JollyRoger @MagicalPudding

No problem guys~
@SavvyPants Darn I missed a slot, could I be placed on the pinglist for when you open more slots? :3
@SavvyPants Darn I missed a slot, could I be placed on the pinglist for when you open more slots? :3
zBGTlF0.gif7flIfzi.gif
@Vixeon
of course!! ;;u;;
they should be opening back up in about a week
@Vixeon
of course!! ;;u;;
they should be opening back up in about a week
@AngryJ @JollyRoger @rainbowditto @Panchill @vixeon
@NekoTheKat @Aey

Hey guys I'm opening up slots again and I'm giving you guys first dibs bc you've been so patient. ;;v;;

for everyone one of you that wants an adopt I'll give you a slot with no limit [so I'm not stopping at just 5] that way you wont have to worry about getting a spot in the future and you'll be guaranteed to get one now. <3

@AngryJ @JollyRoger @rainbowditto @Panchill @vixeon
@NekoTheKat @Aey

Hey guys I'm opening up slots again and I'm giving you guys first dibs bc you've been so patient. ;;v;;

for everyone one of you that wants an adopt I'll give you a slot with no limit [so I'm not stopping at just 5] that way you wont have to worry about getting a spot in the future and you'll be guaranteed to get one now. <3

I'm waiting for Pearlcatchers <3 @SavvyPants
I'm waiting for Pearlcatchers <3 @SavvyPants
Trying to be more active - FR+2
@AngryJ

Ahhhh!! I'm sorry I had you on the wrong pinglist~ I'll go ahead and get it fixed~
@AngryJ

Ahhhh!! I'm sorry I had you on the wrong pinglist~ I'll go ahead and get it fixed~
@SavvyPants so happy that u r trying to do imps ping me when u r doing them :3
@SavvyPants so happy that u r trying to do imps ping me when u r doing them :3
OPEN AGAIN~ <3
OPEN AGAIN~ <3
1 2 3 4 5