Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [full] WCs, Ridgies, Guardian adopts
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51
[center][img]http://s16.postimg.org/xyd60udox/affiliatebump_complete.gif[/img][/center]
affiliatebump_complete.gif
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
@ElectricPegasus , @ryoubakura, @Valishtu
Everyone's added to the ping list! ElectricPegasus, I'm going to go ahead and add you for both breeds since you didn't specify, but if you'd like me to change that just ping me!
@ElectricPegasus , @ryoubakura, @Valishtu
Everyone's added to the ping list! ElectricPegasus, I'm going to go ahead and add you for both breeds since you didn't specify, but if you'd like me to change that just ping me!
hC2istt.png
@Velsim
Alright, at long last! Your girl is done and ready for pickup!
@Velsim
Alright, at long last! Your girl is done and ready for pickup!
hC2istt.png
@styracosaurus
I love it!!! Thank you so much!! I'll put it in her bio asap and link back to your shop C:

(Do you maybe have a higher-res picture of it, too? I'd love one, but I understand if you're uncomfortable with that.)
@styracosaurus
I love it!!! Thank you so much!! I'll put it in her bio asap and link back to your shop C:

(Do you maybe have a higher-res picture of it, too? I'd love one, but I understand if you're uncomfortable with that.)
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
@Velsim
I'm glad you like her!

I'm so sorry, I actually wouldn't mind giving it to you, but once I save/upload the re-sized image I dump everything else to conserve space :(
@Velsim
I'm glad you like her!

I'm so sorry, I actually wouldn't mind giving it to you, but once I save/upload the re-sized image I dump everything else to conserve space :(
hC2istt.png
@beansprout
Your boy is also now done! Hopefully he looks adequately sooty!
@beansprout
Your boy is also now done! Hopefully he looks adequately sooty!
hC2istt.png
[center][img]http://s16.postimg.org/xyd60udox/affiliatebump_complete.gif[/img][/center]
affiliatebump_complete.gif
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
@styracosaurus Could I get on the pinglist for when your Ridgey slots are open? ;u;
@styracosaurus Could I get on the pinglist for when your Ridgey slots are open? ;u;
- C l a n   A b y s s -

You left our lungs for canteens.
You left our ankles for anchors.

- -
@Graveforth
Added!
@Graveforth
Added!
hC2istt.png
@ElectricPegasus, @ryoubakura, @Valishtu @ZenithNadir

I've opened up a couple of Guardian slots! Still need to get more genes done, so just these guys for now :0
@ElectricPegasus, @ryoubakura, @Valishtu @ZenithNadir

I've opened up a couple of Guardian slots! Still need to get more genes done, so just these guys for now :0
hC2istt.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51