Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Consider the Following adopts [closed]
1 2 3 4 5
bump O:
bump O:
bf07384224152d6c16f9c1bdb723883e.png
@DirkJake These are lovely, I was just looking for something to get of my beautiful baby Mallorie <3 [b]Payment method:[/b] Treasure, likely, but can you give both treasure and gem prices please [b]Direction Facing:[/b] right [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18204743] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/182048/18204743_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Pearl:[/b] ah this one is hard. because a gold pearl would fit best but she's an arcane dragon...um, I dunno, I guess go with whatever you think is best ^.^ [b] other:[/b]
@DirkJake

These are lovely, I was just looking for something to get of my beautiful baby Mallorie <3

Payment method: Treasure, likely, but can you give both treasure and gem prices please
Direction Facing: right
Dragon:

18204743_350.png

Pearl: ah this one is hard. because a gold pearl would fit best but she's an arcane dragon...um, I dunno, I guess go with whatever you think is best ^.^
other:
Other places I can be found:
Deviantart/ Personal Tumblr / Art Tumblr / FR Tumblr
Toyhou.se / myAnimeList
I'm also on Steam and FFXIV on Balmung Server,
if you want my names there feel free to PM me!
@Prismakry

The silk scarf has already been made so it's free! do you want to include all the apparel? If so that would be 70k ( 5k a piece) but yes I can take mixed payment! The gem price is 45g with only a tax of 5 gems for apparel so it'd be 50g

@Prismakry

The silk scarf has already been made so it's free! do you want to include all the apparel? If so that would be 70k ( 5k a piece) but yes I can take mixed payment! The gem price is 45g with only a tax of 5 gems for apparel so it'd be 50g

vbbq61.png
@DirkJake Alright, I'll go ahead and pay the 50 gems, then ^.^ Should I send payment now?
@DirkJake Alright, I'll go ahead and pay the 50 gems, then ^.^ Should I send payment now?
Toyhou.se / myAnimeList
@Prismakry

Sounds good! And yes, you can send in payment now 8]
@Prismakry

Sounds good! And yes, you can send in payment now 8]
vbbq61.png
@DirkJake alright sending now then :3
@DirkJake alright sending now then :3
Toyhou.se / myAnimeList
@Prismakry Finished! (hope you done mind I improvised for the flourish jewelry- because those are some odd shapes) [img]http://i.imgur.com/KH2mfJl.png[/img]
@Prismakry

Finished! (hope you done mind I improvised for the flourish jewelry- because those are some odd shapes)

KH2mfJl.png
vbbq61.png
@DirkJake that's perfectly fine! she looks amazing thank you <3
@DirkJake that's perfectly fine! she looks amazing thank you <3
Toyhou.se / myAnimeList
@DirkJake
can I get a ping when you have slots open again? thanks!
@DirkJake
can I get a ping when you have slots open again? thanks!
2eZXnPr.png
@dirkjake i would like a ping as well if that's okay
@dirkjake i would like a ping as well if that's okay
bf07384224152d6c16f9c1bdb723883e.png
1 2 3 4 5