Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | SangOmbre Adopts >Open
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@marceline I would love to be added to the ping list for new genes and for new breeds. Once you are finished with the paint gene, I might commission you.
@marceline I would love to be added to the ping list for new genes and for new breeds. Once you are finished with the paint gene, I might commission you.
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
@Marceline I've got an iri/shim tundra that I'd be fine with getting basic/basic for instead, would that be okay? (I can scry you exactly what that'd look like without the shine if needed!)
@Marceline I've got an iri/shim tundra that I'd be fine with getting basic/basic for instead, would that be okay? (I can scry you exactly what that'd look like without the shine if needed!)
a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
@HuntingAlpha Oh god I'm so sorry, how the heck did I miss you? I probably saw your post and then got distracted and forgot I didn't reply ;; I'm so sorry. But yes yes I can do him! (Also good game omg that battle)

@vaihdokas sure thing! I don't do irishim but if your dragon has a gradient on it due to irishim feel free to ask me, I can give them the gradient! Gems are fine.

@Kpribbit I'll be sure to add you and let you know when paint is avaliable!

@vervain I can scry no worries, and like I said above I can add the gradient of color if you wish, it just won't be shiny.
@HuntingAlpha Oh god I'm so sorry, how the heck did I miss you? I probably saw your post and then got distracted and forgot I didn't reply ;; I'm so sorry. But yes yes I can do him! (Also good game omg that battle)

@vaihdokas sure thing! I don't do irishim but if your dragon has a gradient on it due to irishim feel free to ask me, I can give them the gradient! Gems are fine.

@Kpribbit I'll be sure to add you and let you know when paint is avaliable!

@vervain I can scry no worries, and like I said above I can add the gradient of color if you wish, it just won't be shiny.
eWROVV6.png
@Marceline [b]Form[/b] [b]Username:[/b] vervain [b]Dragon Link/Image:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2629802] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/26299/2629802_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Other:[/b] gradient for the iri/shim would be great, thanks! :) and no apparel is necessary! I can send payment upon confirmation.
@Marceline
Form
Username: vervain
Dragon Link/Image:
2629802_350.png

Other: gradient for the iri/shim would be great, thanks! :) and no apparel is necessary! I can send payment upon confirmation.
a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
@vervain go on and send payment! I'm headed to bed now but I'll have it done tomorrow c:
@vervain go on and send payment! I'm headed to bed now but I'll have it done tomorrow c:
eWROVV6.png
@marceline
That would be great, I would like to get the gradient :) how many extra gems the halfmoon spectacles apparel would cost?
@marceline
That would be great, I would like to get the gradient :) how many extra gems the halfmoon spectacles apparel would cost?
mXMhPXb.png
@vaihdokas Only 5k extra!
@vaihdokas Only 5k extra!
eWROVV6.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12