Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Animated Adopts - Coatl & Spiral [CLOSE]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
@Serilda

Thinking about adding spirals and started an interest check here!
@Serilda

Thinking about adding spirals and started an interest check here!
These are so adorable! I might want one when I get the treasure ^^
These are so adorable! I might want one when I get the treasure ^^
b7zvEII.gif
@Krystyna

Thanks! Glad you like them. :D
@Krystyna

Thanks! Glad you like them. :D
@Vibiana Are there any slots still open? I would like ''Mleh'' for this dradon v v [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/162178/16217712_350.png[/img] Payment Gems or Treasure: Treasure Just tell me how much and i will send :D
@Vibiana Are there any slots still open? I would like ''Mleh'' for this dradon v v

16217712_350.png

Payment Gems or Treasure: Treasure
Just tell me how much and i will send :D
tumblr_n14tazK3C91tsq132o1_500.gif
@Kinddily
Yes I do~

Her genes are iridescent, shimmer, and basic, correct? That should amount to 20k~

Which size adopt do you want?
@Kinddily
Yes I do~

Her genes are iridescent, shimmer, and basic, correct? That should amount to 20k~

Which size adopt do you want?
@Vibiana
It's not on the list so I'm'a ask before putting in an order. Can I unlock the new tert, thylacine?
@Vibiana
It's not on the list so I'm'a ask before putting in an order. Can I unlock the new tert, thylacine?
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngxiroza_by_cuttleskulls-d9ojzta.pngtumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
@Xiroza

Sure! I just forgot to update the post with the new gene, but yes, you may unlock it.
@Xiroza

Sure! I just forgot to update the post with the new gene, but yes, you may unlock it.
size medium please @Vibiana :D
size medium please @Vibiana :D
tumblr_n14tazK3C91tsq132o1_500.gif
@Vibiana [b]Please provide an image of your dragon![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19804206] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198043/19804206_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]“Mleh” or “Butt wings”?[/b] Butt wings! [b]Gems or treasure:[/b] Gems please :3 [b]Size:[/b] Large and siggy if that's alright. [b]Genes:[/b] iri/shim/thylacine [b]Flip the image?[/b] I'd like him to be looking to the left if that's alright
@Vibiana

Please provide an image of your dragon!

19804206_350.png

“Mleh” or “Butt wings”? Butt wings!
Gems or treasure: Gems please :3
Size: Large and siggy if that's alright.
Genes: iri/shim/thylacine
Flip the image? I'd like him to be looking to the left if that's alright

tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngxiroza_by_cuttleskulls-d9ojzta.pngtumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
@Kinddily Added you into slot 1! I Should have yours done later tonight or sometime tomorrow~ You can go ahead and send the treasure

@Xiroza Added you into slot 2! Yours should be done either later tonight or tomorrow. That'll be 92 gems
@Kinddily Added you into slot 1! I Should have yours done later tonight or sometime tomorrow~ You can go ahead and send the treasure

@Xiroza Added you into slot 2! Yours should be done either later tonight or tomorrow. That'll be 92 gems
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27