Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Desu-Dergs! [[Hiatus]]
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 72 73
@DragonHeart123 no it didnt! D8
@SwishaSweet hopefully I'll be back open soon! If you like I can add you to my pinglist?
@DragonHeart123 no it didnt! D8
@SwishaSweet hopefully I'll be back open soon! If you like I can add you to my pinglist?
@aniainator will do! Thank you!
@aniainator will do! Thank you!
Yes pls do add me :3.! @AnatomicAndi
Yes pls do add me :3.! @AnatomicAndi
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dcqtcak.gif
@SwishaSweet sure thing!
@SwishaSweet sure thing!
I'll re-post it, hopefully it'll work this time ^^ @AnatomicAndi Order Form: Dragon Image: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/220740/22073952_350.png[/img] Genes: You can use current genes Crystal, Facet, Gembond Apparel List: None Payment Type: Treasure Next Race? Spiral would look really cool ^^ Thanks so much! :)
I'll re-post it, hopefully it'll work this time ^^

@AnatomicAndi

Order Form:
Dragon Image: 22073952_350.png
Genes: You can use current genes Crystal, Facet, Gembond
Apparel List: None
Payment Type: Treasure
Next Race? Spiral would look really cool ^^

Thanks so much! :)
@DragonHeart123 I do see it now, but unfortunately Im not taking any more orders now that Mistral Jamboree is over, sorry! I can add you to my Pinglist though?
@DragonHeart123 I do see it now, but unfortunately Im not taking any more orders now that Mistral Jamboree is over, sorry! I can add you to my Pinglist though?
[center][u][b]SKYDANCERS ARE COMING SOON![/b][/u] [b]Slots are not currently available[/b], but I wanted to let everyone know that when slots open again, Skydancers will be available to order! [quote][img]http://i.imgur.com/dURaEOo.gif[/img][/quote] [quote]@Jaz, @Nevros, @Borjigin, @ziselmaki, @Yamuerte, @Rinibun, @Tzinoka, @Starfait, @fallowtail, @Apothecaria, @Caelia, @ShirahFuryan, @Serenitairium, @hyakuyas, @Kalistys, @briteoctopus, @SakuFox, @Redfoot, @Blizoria[/quote][/center]
SKYDANCERS ARE COMING SOON!
Slots are not currently available, but I wanted to let everyone know that when slots open again, Skydancers will be available to order!
Quote:
dURaEOo.gif
@AnatomicAndi Bookmarking this for the future because these are adorable!
But please do get better<3
@AnatomicAndi Bookmarking this for the future because these are adorable!
But please do get better<3
@Capsicle123 Thanks! I can also add you to the general pinglist if you like!
@Capsicle123 Thanks! I can also add you to the general pinglist if you like!
@AnatomicAndi You're welcome! Alright could you? Thank you!
@AnatomicAndi You're welcome! Alright could you? Thank you!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 72 73