Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | IAW's Squiggles! [CLOSED / MOVING]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@IronAndWine - Weiß nun gar nid ob ich es richtig gelesen habe; Darf ich dir das Gold schon zuschicken?
@IronAndWine - Weiß nun gar nid ob ich es richtig gelesen habe; Darf ich dir das Gold schon zuschicken?
siggi_maora_part1_flight_by_xeehsl_d93v0s6_by_maora_shun-d93v4yv.pngsiggi_maora_part3_artshop_by_xeehsl_d93v0rb_by_maora_shun-d93v4yg.pngsiggi_maora_part4_tumblr_by_xeehsl_d93v0qr_by_maora_shun-d93v503.pngsiggi_maora_part5_dragon_by_xeehsl_d93v0qf_by_maora_shun-d93v50k.png
@IronAndWine AH I love them!!!!!! C: Could I get a ping when slots open up? I will definitely have to get a few more, haha.

Thank you so much!!
@IronAndWine AH I love them!!!!!! C: Could I get a ping when slots open up? I will definitely have to get a few more, haha.

Thank you so much!!
tumblr_inline_nkrd52c4If1ry72eo.png she/her | FR +0 | fr blog | art blog tumblr_inline_nkrd52c4If1ry72eo.png

tumblr_ltq6dk7GZC1r27f5r.gif
@IronAndWine
Can I be added to the pinglist?
@IronAndWine
Can I be added to the pinglist?
yHVNH4X.png
@IronAndWine these are rly cute can i be put on a wait list 0:?
@IronAndWine these are rly cute can i be put on a wait list 0:?
goSc2L4.png
@IronAndWine

Could I be added to the pinglist? : >
@IronAndWine

Could I be added to the pinglist? : >
@IronAndWine

could you ping me when slots area available? these are so so cute!!!
@IronAndWine

could you ping me when slots area available? these are so so cute!!!
XhX36wg.png
@FallingFreely @OkaFloof @Artemis @Senpai @7V5 @Novawaltz
Added all of you to the list!<3 Thank you so much for your interest, I didn't suspect that!
This sunday may be a little squiggle-marathon, so I hope I get a lot of your dragons done then :-)

@Maora
Ich würde dir nochmal bescheid geben wegen dem Gold! Du bist recht weit oben auf die Liste, ich pinge dich dann an wenn du 'in Arbeit' hüpfst. :-)

@AstralSea
You're very welcome, I have to thank you!<3 I put your name on the pinglist; maybe there are bases of some other breeds when I'm pinging you♥

@Abysmal
Thanks! I'm glad you like it. ;u;
And yes, I'm thinking about doing the other breeds, too! Just don't know with which one to start. Any suggestions? :-)
@FallingFreely @OkaFloof @Artemis @Senpai @7V5 @Novawaltz
Added all of you to the list!<3 Thank you so much for your interest, I didn't suspect that!
This sunday may be a little squiggle-marathon, so I hope I get a lot of your dragons done then :-)

@Maora
Ich würde dir nochmal bescheid geben wegen dem Gold! Du bist recht weit oben auf die Liste, ich pinge dich dann an wenn du 'in Arbeit' hüpfst. :-)

@AstralSea
You're very welcome, I have to thank you!<3 I put your name on the pinglist; maybe there are bases of some other breeds when I'm pinging you♥

@Abysmal
Thanks! I'm glad you like it. ;u;
And yes, I'm thinking about doing the other breeds, too! Just don't know with which one to start. Any suggestions? :-)
@IronAndWine I'd like to be added to the pinglist/waitlist :D
@IronAndWine I'd like to be added to the pinglist/waitlist :D
FRP68WZ.png
by Zangoose
@IronAndWine
Can I be on the pinglist?
@IronAndWine
Can I be on the pinglist?
@Juni @Melia
Added you to the pinglist♥
Thanks a lot!
@Juni @Melia