Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Armory: A Pixel Adopt Shop! {CLOSED}
[IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/2eq9wy1.jpg[/IMG] [color=firebrick][b][Size=6][Font=Arvo]Welcome to Clan Kar'ta's Adopt Shop!![/size] (I am a sister shop with Raptor Squad Pixels by Felinefuschia) [color=firebrick][b][Size=6][Font=Arvo]Pricing:[/b] [LIST] [*][color=maroon][b][Size=5][Font=Arvo]Genes:[/size][/color] [LIST] [*][b][color=darkred][font=Arvo][size=4]15kt base [*][b][color=darkred][font=Arvo][size=4]All Genes are included in the base price. Flipped copies are no extra charge! Iri/Shim and Cry/Fac have little sparkles on them, but sparkles can be added to other genes at no extra cost! [/LIST] [*][color=maroon][b][Size=5][Font=Arvo]Accessories:[/size][/color][LIST] [*][font=Arvo][color=darkred][b][size=4]All clothing is currently available! The starting price of apparel is 5kt for one piece of apparel, 10k for 2-3, and 4 or more will be evaluated individually. Accents are also an extra 5k. [*][b][color=darkred][font=Arvo][size=4]Names can be added to the bottom image for an additional 5k. [/LIST] [/LIST] [color=firebrick][b][Size=6][Font=Arvo]To Order:[LIST][*][color=darkred][font=Arvo][b][size=4]Post the image of your dragon on this thread [*][color=darkred][font=Arvo][b][size=4]Ping me! (Flyingcat4) [*][color=darkred][font=Arvo][b][size=4]After I respond on this thread, send over payment via pm [/LIST] [color=darkred][font=Arvo][b][size=4]Please put any specific requests in with the order or when you pm the payment, thanks! Gem Ratio is currently 1:660 [Size=5][font=Arvo][color=firebrick][b]Bribe Items:[/b][/size] [center] [item=skeletal chimes][item=snowsquall floracat][item=crimson rogue wing guard][item=ravenskull broadsword][item=unhatched plague egg] [/center][center] [font=Arvo][color=firebrick](FANCY GUARDIAN HEADS ARE COMING SOON)[/size] [quote=Pinglist]@Felinefuschia @gabrielnovak @Seirius[/quote]
2eq9wy1.jpg
Welcome to Clan Kar'ta's Adopt Shop!!
(I am a sister shop with Raptor Squad Pixels by Felinefuschia)
Pricing:
  • Genes:
    • 15kt base
    • All Genes are included in the base price. Flipped copies are no extra charge!
      Iri/Shim and Cry/Fac have little sparkles on them, but sparkles can be added to other genes at no extra cost!
  • Accessories:
    • All clothing is currently available! The starting price of apparel is 5kt for one piece of apparel, 10k for 2-3, and 4 or more will be evaluated individually. Accents are also an extra 5k.
    • Names can be added to the bottom image for an additional 5k.
To Order:
  • Post the image of your dragon on this thread
  • Ping me! (Flyingcat4)
  • After I respond on this thread, send over payment via pm

Please put any specific requests in with the order or when you pm the payment, thanks!
Gem Ratio is currently 1:660

Bribe Items:
Skeletal Chimes Snowsquall Floracat Crimson Rogue Wing Guard Ravenskull Broadsword Unhatched Plague Egg

(FANCY GUARDIAN HEADS ARE COMING SOON)

Pinglist wrote:
pansexual_zpstmga7pty.png
[color=firebrick][b][Size=6][Font=Arvo]Examples![LIST][*][color=darkred][font=Arvo][b] Flyingcat4's Kal: vipera/stripes/basic Flyingcat4's Arial: tiger/freckle/gembond Flyingcat4's Pijja: basic/basic/underbelly peregrine/glimmer [/LIST] 1. [img]http://oi58.tinypic.com/10z3a14.jpg[/img]2. [img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/351ycmp.jpg[/img]3. [img]http://oi58.tinypic.com/34glzrc.jpg[/img]4.[img]http://oi59.tinypic.com/2vmxegh.jpg[/img]
Examples!

• Flyingcat4's Kal: vipera/stripes/basic
    Flyingcat4's Arial: tiger/freckle/gembond
    Flyingcat4's Pijja: basic/basic/underbelly
    peregrine/glimmer
1. 10z3a14.jpg2. 351ycmp.jpg3. 34glzrc.jpg4.2vmxegh.jpg
{reserved}
{reserved}
Bump!
Bump!
@Tarere

Here's your adopt! I'm posting it here bc this is my new shop!

2ewyx4j.jpg
@Tarere

Here's your adopt! I'm posting it here bc this is my new shop!

2ewyx4j.jpg
@Flyingcat4 Oh man- these are adorable ! Could you ping me when more breeds are available? :D :D :D
@Flyingcat4 Oh man- these are adorable ! Could you ping me when more breeds are available? :D :D :D
g2thlfJ.png uWdWv70.png
@Flyingcat4 aaaa it was definitely worth the wait!!! Yri looks gorgeous!

I have a tiny request though, if that's alright? Could the violet part of Yri's wings be redder please? c:
@Flyingcat4 aaaa it was definitely worth the wait!!! Yri looks gorgeous!

I have a tiny request though, if that's alright? Could the violet part of Yri's wings be redder please? c:
@Tarere

Yea no problem! I'll get right on that!

@Seirius

Hi! My friend Felinefuschia does other breeds right now, and I'm working on getting some more that she doesn't have, but check her out and I'll also put you on the pinglist!
@Tarere

Yea no problem! I'll get right on that!

@Seirius

Hi! My friend Felinefuschia does other breeds right now, and I'm working on getting some more that she doesn't have, but check her out and I'll also put you on the pinglist!