Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~Weapons With Wings~ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@SpiritFeather Thank you and um did i send you the payment? I can't remember if i did or not.
@SpiritFeather Thank you and um did i send you the payment? I can't remember if i did or not.
dARIXAi.pnggFltKYE.pngn_Y6vc_M3.pngcoatle_sleepy_adopt_tessalia_by_vampireselene13-d9j3i1e.giftessalia_by_cuttleskulls-d9k2gmc.gifl7JO3tJ.png
@Tessalia
No Problem :) And thats my fault so give me a minute to check :)
@Tessalia
No Problem :) And thats my fault so give me a minute to check :)
SpiritFeather.gif
@Tessalia
No you didn't, (i don't make people pay before hand so thats probably why) They are 45k, Have an amazing day!
@Tessalia
No you didn't, (i don't make people pay before hand so thats probably why) They are 45k, Have an amazing day!
SpiritFeather.gif
@SpiritFeather Hi again! mind if I request to be on your waitlist? :3 I love these too much >w<
@SpiritFeather Hi again! mind if I request to be on your waitlist? :3 I love these too much >w<
stardividerred_by_redespen-d9fmtbm.gif
@GoodKoji
Hey there! And sure thing ! After this week with the battle for Dom, and school allowing, I will be picking this back up and it should hopefully run faster!
@GoodKoji
Hey there! And sure thing ! After this week with the battle for Dom, and school allowing, I will be picking this back up and it should hopefully run faster!
SpiritFeather.gif
@SpiritFeather sounds awesome! but of course take you're time, no rush :3
@SpiritFeather sounds awesome! but of course take you're time, no rush :3
stardividerred_by_redespen-d9fmtbm.gif
Posting this here so as to not cause any confusion with the Light FodderArt thread... cause it doesn't say anything about how its [b]closed[/b].... that would be awkward if people started ordering art from other artists just cause I posted my late art there ... :P @GlowWorm [s]I finished[/s]... but I just noticed that I forgot the okapi... so once I get home I'll fix that.... till then you can look at it in anticipation for what it almost looks like :P Also tell me if I forgot anything else! [img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/2002/f/2016/062/9/8/foddart_7_by_dancingdragon00-d9trzzt.png[/img] @ThereSilence Here you go! Let me know if I forgot/messed something up! [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/fed9/f/2016/062/a/8/foddart_6_by_dancingdragon00-d9trzzg.png[/img] [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/e59b/f/2016/062/1/c/foddart_1_by_dancingdragon00-d9trzwz.png[/img] @RaisingCain Still working on your wild claw, don't worry! Here are your other two, let me know if you would like any changes! I'm more than happy to do it! [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/b7eb/f/2016/062/c/3/foddart_2_by_dancingdragon00-d9trzxb.png[/img] [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/9b0d/f/2016/062/0/f/foddart_3_by_dancingdragon00-d9trzy5.png[/img] @Dain Here you go! Hope you like it! [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/f0b8/f/2016/062/4/c/foddart_4_by_dancingdragon00-d9trzyo.png[/img] @Leapordmask Finished! Let me know if you want me to change anything! [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/b640/f/2016/062/6/3/foddart_5_by_dancingdragon00-d9trzyy.png[/img] @PipeFoxSpirit @Syncogon I forgot to get back to you guys before! I will definitely let you know when I open my glass figures shop! (It will probably be after finals :P) if you get another ping from me, its just me adding you to that pinglist!
Posting this here so as to not cause any confusion with the Light FodderArt thread... cause it doesn't say anything about how its closed.... that would be awkward if people started ordering art from other artists just cause I posted my late art there ... :P

@GlowWorm
I finished... but I just noticed that I forgot the okapi... so once I get home I'll fix that.... till then you can look at it in anticipation for what it almost looks like :P Also tell me if I forgot anything else!
foddart_7_by_dancingdragon00-d9trzzt.png

@ThereSilence
Here you go! Let me know if I forgot/messed something up!
foddart_6_by_dancingdragon00-d9trzzg.png
foddart_1_by_dancingdragon00-d9trzwz.png

@RaisingCain
Still working on your wild claw, don't worry! Here are your other two, let me know if you would like any changes! I'm more than happy to do it!
foddart_2_by_dancingdragon00-d9trzxb.png
foddart_3_by_dancingdragon00-d9trzy5.png

@Dain
Here you go! Hope you like it!
foddart_4_by_dancingdragon00-d9trzyo.png

@Leapordmask
Finished! Let me know if you want me to change anything!
foddart_5_by_dancingdragon00-d9trzyy.png

@PipeFoxSpirit @Syncogon
I forgot to get back to you guys before! I will definitely let you know when I open my glass figures shop! (It will probably be after finals :P) if you get another ping from me, its just me adding you to that pinglist!
SpiritFeather.gif
@Spiritfeather

ohmygod, these are absolutely gorgeous - thank you so much!!! I especially love how the crystal/facet looks. . .

if it's still ok to request changes, would it be possible to make the Skydancer emblem sword crystal (what a beautiful effect!), and add some scrollwork and this lady's accent? If not, it's fine, but if so, I'm more than happy to pay extra since the current version is exactly what I asked for, and the changes are just me changing my mind :P

and again, thank you so much!
@Spiritfeather

ohmygod, these are absolutely gorgeous - thank you so much!!! I especially love how the crystal/facet looks. . .

if it's still ok to request changes, would it be possible to make the Skydancer emblem sword crystal (what a beautiful effect!), and add some scrollwork and this lady's accent? If not, it's fine, but if so, I'm more than happy to pay extra since the current version is exactly what I asked for, and the changes are just me changing my mind :P

and again, thank you so much!
kJ7P36i.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngKDzH3q9.png
@RaisingCain
Glad you like them!!!

I'm definitely willing to make changes! I just won't get to them right away if thats okay...
Clarifying so that I get them exactly like you want! You want just the silver part of the sky dancer's sword to be crystalline? Do you want some silver scrollwork on the sky dancer's sword's hilt, or would you rather it be a darker green,... or purple like the ribbon? I can make the ribbon scroll work match the guardian's just with different colors... didn't really know what you wanted :P, and I'll have fun trying to figure out how to draw that accent :)
@RaisingCain
Glad you like them!!!

I'm definitely willing to make changes! I just won't get to them right away if thats okay...
Clarifying so that I get them exactly like you want! You want just the silver part of the sky dancer's sword to be crystalline? Do you want some silver scrollwork on the sky dancer's sword's hilt, or would you rather it be a darker green,... or purple like the ribbon? I can make the ribbon scroll work match the guardian's just with different colors... didn't really know what you wanted :P, and I'll have fun trying to figure out how to draw that accent :)
SpiritFeather.gif
@SpiritFeather

oh, absolutely love them. . .

yes please, it would be fantastic if the silver part of the skydancer sword could be crystal, with purple scrollwork on the hilt and ribbon, and i completely understand that it might take longer!

and thanks again for putting up with my indecisiveness - it's just that as soon as I saw how fantastic the guardian's ribbon and sword looked, I changed my mind about what I'd originally asked :P

@SpiritFeather

oh, absolutely love them. . .

yes please, it would be fantastic if the silver part of the skydancer sword could be crystal, with purple scrollwork on the hilt and ribbon, and i completely understand that it might take longer!

and thanks again for putting up with my indecisiveness - it's just that as soon as I saw how fantastic the guardian's ribbon and sword looked, I changed my mind about what I'd originally asked :P

kJ7P36i.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngKDzH3q9.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30