Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Bottled Dragon Adopts [Closed]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 131 132
@Safarii

Durnit. I was at work when the slots opened up. I'll have to wait for the next round. ;)

Also: I have one of my dragons, Magnus, who I want to get a dragon in a bottle of, but I want him as a Tundra in a Bottle. He's currently a Wildclaw, but was originally a Tundra.

Is it possible to get a dragon as a different breed than what they currently are?
@Safarii

Durnit. I was at work when the slots opened up. I'll have to wait for the next round. ;)

Also: I have one of my dragons, Magnus, who I want to get a dragon in a bottle of, but I want him as a Tundra in a Bottle. He's currently a Wildclaw, but was originally a Tundra.

Is it possible to get a dragon as a different breed than what they currently are?
MagnusSignature_zps08f47bcd.jpg
@Safarii

May I be on the pinglist please? :)
@Safarii

May I be on the pinglist please? :)
@Hariman - That would definitely be possible, yes. I already do genes for people who just haven't gotten around to scrolling their dragons, changing the breed is no problem :)
@Hariman - That would definitely be possible, yes. I already do genes for people who just haven't gotten around to scrolling their dragons, changing the breed is no problem :)
@Safarii

Yay! Thank you. :)

I'll definitely be trying to catch one of your future slots. :)
@Safarii

Yay! Thank you. :)

I'll definitely be trying to catch one of your future slots. :)
MagnusSignature_zps08f47bcd.jpg
@Safarii I would love to be added to the ping list, thanks!
@Safarii I would love to be added to the ping list, thanks!
@Safarii

omg can I get on the waitlist please? and how much would it cost to get another kind of background option--like a swirly mist or little clouds or something? I'd obviously be interested in sponsoring that and obviously am fine with it being an option for other people's bottles too ^^
@Safarii

omg can I get on the waitlist please? and how much would it cost to get another kind of background option--like a swirly mist or little clouds or something? I'd obviously be interested in sponsoring that and obviously am fine with it being an option for other people's bottles too ^^
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas

Hmm, I'd say an additional 50kt to make a new background from scratch. And if you were fine with it being used for others I would add it to the bg options :)
@Vhyxalas

Hmm, I'd say an additional 50kt to make a new background from scratch. And if you were fine with it being used for others I would add it to the bg options :)
@Safarii

That sounds reasonable to me ^^ Just give me a ping whenever you're ready for me to send payment
@Safarii

That sounds reasonable to me ^^ Just give me a ping whenever you're ready for me to send payment
KVbkgOZ.png
@Lutielle @Renessa47 @Mochimajuru @Inkdragon @Artemis @Sess @Atalaeai @Lucidcoyote @tunatuna @batcrooks @tallymark @summerstorm @wingedclaymore @Kitkatjo @Shadowrunner @Namsuh @Missari @ashanimus @apothecaria @pooses @Hariman @Jazz @Dragondrop @Erendira @Pandonkey @Noakei @facethewind @ghostpatches @tanija @glitchedghost @stags @fllygon @vangone @spacepervert @cupcake123456789 @Irarina @Firebee @caelumdeity @mycologist @bluejey @highcastle @vhyxalas

10 more slots available! Remember you can claim a slot and then fill out the form after.
@Lutielle @Renessa47 @Mochimajuru @Inkdragon @Artemis @Sess @Atalaeai @Lucidcoyote @tunatuna @batcrooks @tallymark @summerstorm @wingedclaymore @Kitkatjo @Shadowrunner @Namsuh @Missari @ashanimus @apothecaria @pooses @Hariman @Jazz @Dragondrop @Erendira @Pandonkey @Noakei @facethewind @ghostpatches @tanija @glitchedghost @stags @fllygon @vangone @spacepervert @cupcake123456789 @Irarina @Firebee @caelumdeity @mycologist @bluejey @highcastle @vhyxalas

10 more slots available! Remember you can claim a slot and then fill out the form after.
@Safarii ooh I will claim! Dragon: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=54&wing=25&style=6&gender=0&ages=1&prig=10&secg=11&tert=54&elem=8&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png[/img] Light element male tundra PrimarySoil Cherub SecondarySteel Peregrine TertiarySoil okapi Accent/Skin?: Y/N Bottle Background: Grass Bottle Size: Normal Price: 50kt (im assuming)
@Safarii ooh I will claim!

Dragon: dragonpic2.php?body=54&wing=25&style=6&gender=0&ages=1&prig=10&secg=11&tert=54&elem=8&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png
Light element male tundra
PrimarySoil Cherub
SecondarySteel Peregrine
TertiarySoil okapi

Accent/Skin?: Y/N
Bottle Background: Grass
Bottle Size: Normal
Price: 50kt (im assuming)
tumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo7_r1_400.png tumblr_odifu3YDM01v9fmlwo6_r2_250.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 131 132