Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Val's Chillin Dragons ~ FULL!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33
@SamuelMaybird
Sure thing!
@SamuelMaybird
Sure thing!
2910pzs.png
@GingerArcanist
Add me to the ping list!
@GingerArcanist
Add me to the ping list!
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Lalona
Sure thing!
@Lalona
Sure thing!
2910pzs.png
@GingerArcanist
Love your style.Seem it's full now.But I still want to now if you still take consignation this festival<)
@GingerArcanist
Love your style.Seem it's full now.But I still want to now if you still take consignation this festival<)
1952969_LaJsdx2MFEWHn8v.jpg
@TheEmptyCity
Thank you! I can squeeze you in if you want to pay with Festival currency!
@TheEmptyCity
Thank you! I can squeeze you in if you want to pay with Festival currency!
2910pzs.png
@GingerArcanist

Can I be in your pinglist? Or can I pay you upfront with the festive currency so I dont have to pay later?
@GingerArcanist

Can I be in your pinglist? Or can I pay you upfront with the festive currency so I dont have to pay later?
BGibTCz.png
@Archtemis
Added! If that's easier for you I'm cool either way :)
@Archtemis
Added! If that's easier for you I'm cool either way :)
2910pzs.png
@GingerArcanist
opps..Because of the time difference I didnt receive the reply on time.Seemed the currency isnt useful now. Please ping me if you accept treasure or the next open time:)
@GingerArcanist
opps..Because of the time difference I didnt receive the reply on time.Seemed the currency isnt useful now. Please ping me if you accept treasure or the next open time:)
1952969_LaJsdx2MFEWHn8v.jpg
@TheEmptyCity
I will always be up for treasure/gems! I'll ping you as soon as I am done with this list of orders!
@TheEmptyCity
I will always be up for treasure/gems! I'll ping you as soon as I am done with this list of orders!
2910pzs.png
@DistressedRabbit @Ankh @Daineger @Echoscries @heavenleigh @Lashingrain @Vera @LeFentonIII
Hey guys, just letting you know my tablet broke so I'm going to be a little late on your orders. I've ordered a new one and it should get here within the week, but I just wanted to give you guys a heads up and apologize for the really long wait. I will get to your orders asap. I hope you understand ;)

~GingerArcanist
@DistressedRabbit @Ankh @Daineger @Echoscries @heavenleigh @Lashingrain @Vera @LeFentonIII
Hey guys, just letting you know my tablet broke so I'm going to be a little late on your orders. I've ordered a new one and it should get here within the week, but I just wanted to give you guys a heads up and apologize for the really long wait. I will get to your orders asap. I hope you understand ;)

~GingerArcanist
2910pzs.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33