Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Airis' Cute Coatls [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 94 95
@Airis

Could I be added to the pinglist please? c:
@Airis

Could I be added to the pinglist please? c:
kUL6lb9.png
@Airis ooooh I love it! Thank you so much!
@Airis ooooh I love it! Thank you so much!
@Airis

Oh! Super cute, ping me if you'd ever fancy trading adoptables, I'd love to do a swap!
@Airis

Oh! Super cute, ping me if you'd ever fancy trading adoptables, I'd love to do a swap!
Rve7uPU.png
@Airis

Can I be added to the general ping list? Thanks!
@Airis

Can I be added to the general ping list? Thanks!
syJrt1N.gifqt_small_by_devibrigard-dapet25.png88SOkem.gifYXIQUNz.gif
@Airis

Would love to be pinged when you have a slot
@Airis

Would love to be pinged when you have a slot
tumblr_inline_ny6pwws6ed1qmzhvw_540.pngx0CMhAc.pngfire-01.giftumblr_inline_ny1deeh2c01qmzhvw_540.png
@Airis

May i be put on a pinglist for when you open back up?
@Airis

May i be put on a pinglist for when you open back up?
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy
@Airis - Do you mind ping me when you reopened? :3
@Airis - Do you mind ping me when you reopened? :3
tumblr_inline_nwugynvqaL1t7d5o3_500.gif
[center][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/983929ff2cbe30fe1680120d24d8c0ac/tumblr_nyjzhu7lGx1tyk93co1_250.png[/img] [color=#A261CF][b]Good news, everyone![/b][/color] [b]FULL NOW SO FULL SORRY FOLKS[/b] [s]I'm reopening slots and, after a couple of days' hard work, I am now offering [color=#FA912B][b]Apparel[/b][/color] and a small selection of [color=#FA912B][b]Accents[/b][/color]! Please please please read the front page for full details before you ask questions. Most of the information you need should be there. I'm going to queue up fifteen adoptables for now to see how this goes - apparel etc. will slow me down some but I hope it will be worth it for you guys! [/s] ~ @LeFentonIII @Fireworks @Orbitz @Safirien @KaelaByte @CapnSan @Banyan @Pyrocrastinate @ArkhamAnja @Komari @Halibaal @moonglade @ClockworkEclipse @zeushatches @Alternatewarning @greyyourwarden @Marinna @noodlemangos @ZenithNadir @HPE24 @Maryvel @Dyodoreu @Birchii @HollowedAngel @Malafunfun @Violette @nereides @sailing204 @Mushyp @Magnolia @Miuv @metronome @Atroxi @Aleise @wordless @ammopanda @Yukichan @Clocks @Roe @Velsim @remotecitadel @Vera @HSoup @MajesticEch @Skelizard @Stannum @kazay @Scrabulon @Aeonox @Vaze @Latigirl @Feast @Harribel @july @symphonyofstorms @Nevros @Jaz @CeilingCow @Stenvela @VixennSinnett @foxtrotmuse @CivElynBird @LadyCake @Scream @Namsuh You asked for pings for apparel! @atrolock @mochimajuru @fallowtail @kazay @Namsuh You asked for pings for accents! Only a select few are available for now but I will consider bribes to unlock others.[/center]
tumblr_nyjzhu7lGx1tyk93co1_250.png

Good news, everyone!

FULL NOW
SO FULL
SORRY FOLKS

I'm reopening slots and, after a couple of days' hard work,
I am now offering Apparel and a small selection of Accents!

Please please please read the front page for full details before you ask questions.
Most of the information you need should be there.

I'm going to queue up fifteen adoptables for now to see how this goes - apparel etc. will slow me down some but I hope it will be worth it for you guys!

~

@LeFentonIII @Fireworks @Orbitz @Safirien @KaelaByte @CapnSan @Banyan @Pyrocrastinate @ArkhamAnja @Komari @Halibaal @moonglade @ClockworkEclipse @zeushatches @Alternatewarning @greyyourwarden @Marinna @noodlemangos @ZenithNadir @HPE24 @Maryvel @Dyodoreu @Birchii @HollowedAngel @Malafunfun @Violette @nereides @sailing204 @Mushyp @Magnolia @Miuv @metronome @Atroxi @Aleise @wordless @ammopanda @Yukichan @Clocks @Roe @Velsim @remotecitadel @Vera @HSoup @MajesticEch @Skelizard @Stannum @kazay @Scrabulon @Aeonox @Vaze @Latigirl @Feast @Harribel @july @symphonyofstorms @Nevros @Jaz @CeilingCow @Stenvela @VixennSinnett @foxtrotmuse @CivElynBird @LadyCake

@Scream @Namsuh
You asked for pings for apparel!

@atrolock @mochimajuru @fallowtail @kazay @Namsuh
You asked for pings for accents! Only a select few are available for now but I will consider bribes to unlock others.
Oh yes! This one please! :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9999819] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/99999/9999819_350.png[/img] [/url]
Oh yes! This one please! :D

9999819_350.png
Forum_Signature_zpsprijfarf.jpg
@Airis [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18636853] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/186369/18636853_350.png[/img] [/url] Ariel, please? ;v; I just had to come back to you. Your stuff is so great!! What might you price Gold Half-moon Spectacles (I know hers are Cobalt, I need to save up money....after this adoptable) and her Bright Rogue Gloves at?
@Airis

18636853_350.png

Ariel, please? ;v; I just had to come back to you. Your stuff is so great!!
What might you price Gold Half-moon Spectacles (I know hers are Cobalt, I need to save up money....after this adoptable) and her Bright Rogue Gloves at?
aSSNSAn.gif 629.Pots150.Vera_zpsiijqweht.png1f5TYUs.gif
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 94 95