Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | SMOL ANGER | All Breed | CLOSED
1 2 ... 390 391 392 393 394 ... 408 409
@fallowtail

Oh no I hope you feel better soon! I can wait on my order until you feel better. Health is always the most important thing!

Also, is it ok if I pay with gems instead of treasure? I'll send you a cr so you can accept or decline whenever.
@fallowtail

Oh no I hope you feel better soon! I can wait on my order until you feel better. Health is always the most important thing!

Also, is it ok if I pay with gems instead of treasure? I'll send you a cr so you can accept or decline whenever.
@Poiichy aaa dw i'm fed up with being in bed watching friends on my phone haha it'll be good for me to do something else XD

@Yay ahh yes all of the apparel is fine!<3
it'll come out to 50kt total with all of the apparel, or 36kt with just the scar/bird/tatters!

@SookieJane no, you're fine! you can send payment over!<3

@valkyrian aaa thank you! i don't accept my CR's until i complete the adoptables, just as a heads up!<3

@Amerila yeah you can send it as gems instead! just as a heads up, i don't accept my CR's until I complete the adoptables so I don't forget I haven't done yours yet!<3
@Poiichy aaa dw i'm fed up with being in bed watching friends on my phone haha it'll be good for me to do something else XD

@Yay ahh yes all of the apparel is fine!<3
it'll come out to 50kt total with all of the apparel, or 36kt with just the scar/bird/tatters!

@SookieJane no, you're fine! you can send payment over!<3

@valkyrian aaa thank you! i don't accept my CR's until i complete the adoptables, just as a heads up!<3

@Amerila yeah you can send it as gems instead! just as a heads up, i don't accept my CR's until I complete the adoptables so I don't forget I haven't done yours yet!<3
free_umbreon_icon_by_umbradesigns-d5k59ug.gif
@fallowtail

Sending you a CR! :D
@fallowtail

Sending you a CR! :D
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
@fallowtail

Don't worry at all! Just get well, you're more important than getting this done fast, take your time!
@fallowtail

Don't worry at all! Just get well, you're more important than getting this done fast, take your time!
firevs1.png ui5ZgY1.png Avatar Dragon
ui5ZgY1.png Hatchery
ui5ZgY1.png FR +9
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_ncg01p8Uun1sl5pky.gif
OPufmRL.png
"Our home should be turned inside-out, and lava should churn violently across its surface.
Through me, it could rival the Sun itself in brightness and energy,"

spoke the Flamecaller.
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png
@fallowtail
Would you consider making these for other species? With extra payment of course (like non-fr, wolves, cats, otters?)
@fallowtail
Would you consider making these for other species? With extra payment of course (like non-fr, wolves, cats, otters?)
5949335_4yIOnfWSpuYviQb.png
stW7qZC.png tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_540.png
@UnicornChild132 mmm I wouldn't make them as commercial adoptables like they are here, but I'd be willing to do them as a custom commission, I think? (They'd be cheaper than my normal commission rate haha, but more expensive than they are here since I sell these for way too cheap for what the added work would be)
I wouldn't be able to take any until I re-open my commissions in march, but it's something I'd be okay with doing!
@UnicornChild132 mmm I wouldn't make them as commercial adoptables like they are here, but I'd be willing to do them as a custom commission, I think? (They'd be cheaper than my normal commission rate haha, but more expensive than they are here since I sell these for way too cheap for what the added work would be)
I wouldn't be able to take any until I re-open my commissions in march, but it's something I'd be okay with doing!
@Fallowtail
Ahh, sweet! About how much would it be?
Also, checked out your DA and I love your artwork! Do you have a price sheet for your regular commissions?
@Fallowtail
Ahh, sweet! About how much would it be?
Also, checked out your DA and I love your artwork! Do you have a price sheet for your regular commissions?
@UnicornChild132 mmm, probably something around 100/150kt? I'm not too sure, I think it would depend on what species/the design of the character! I don't usually take FR-commissions so I'm never too sure what to charge for stuff, haha
Aww thank you! <3 I do here!
https://bajingzang.deviantart.com/journal/2017-Commissions-Open-678239945
@UnicornChild132 mmm, probably something around 100/150kt? I'm not too sure, I think it would depend on what species/the design of the character! I don't usually take FR-commissions so I'm never too sure what to charge for stuff, haha
Aww thank you! <3 I do here!
https://bajingzang.deviantart.com/journal/2017-Commissions-Open-678239945
@fallowtail
Here's a ref sheet if you want to use it to price (WARNING: her ref sheet isn't finished yet...)
https://toyhou.se/1408649.foss-tanager/gallery#5658813

Ahh, definitely want to commission you eventually (right now I'm unable to add funds to my paypal)
@fallowtail
Here's a ref sheet if you want to use it to price (WARNING: her ref sheet isn't finished yet...)
https://toyhou.se/1408649.foss-tanager/gallery#5658813

Ahh, definitely want to commission you eventually (right now I'm unable to add funds to my paypal)
@UnicornChild132 ooo what a cutie !! i'd lean around the 100kt range, then !!
aaa i look forward to it! i'm closed until around march because i won't have computer access but i'd def. love to do stuff for you!
@UnicornChild132 ooo what a cutie !! i'd lean around the 100kt range, then !!
aaa i look forward to it! i'm closed until around march because i won't have computer access but i'd def. love to do stuff for you!
1 2 ... 390 391 392 393 394 ... 408 409