Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | HPE's Screaming Coatl Adopts [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
@vriskittles Well I usually work by receiving payment right before making an adopt, and frankly I have too many scrolls to hold onto as well. But if you don't think you'll be able to make enough currency for any future festivals then I can reconsider!
@vriskittles Well I usually work by receiving payment right before making an adopt, and frankly I have too many scrolls to hold onto as well. But if you don't think you'll be able to make enough currency for any future festivals then I can reconsider!
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
@hpe24

That'd be cool if you could because a lot of stuff (namely starting life lol) is about to happen sometime at the end of this month and idk if I'll be able to grind like I could this time! ;A;
@hpe24

That'd be cool if you could because a lot of stuff (namely starting life lol) is about to happen sometime at the end of this month and idk if I'll be able to grind like I could this time! ;A;
@vriskittles Sure then, go ahead and send over! I'll mark you as paid so no need to screenshot or anything :) I hope everything goes fine for you!
@vriskittles Sure then, go ahead and send over! I'll mark you as paid so no need to screenshot or anything :) I hope everything goes fine for you!
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
@hpe24

Thank you! I'll send it now! ^^ Thanks for being so sweet and easy to work with and for helping figure something out! :D
@hpe24

Thank you! I'll send it now! ^^ Thanks for being so sweet and easy to work with and for helping figure something out! :D
@vriskittles Aw you flatter me :3 And thank you too for being nice and polite!
@vriskittles Aw you flatter me :3 And thank you too for being nice and polite!
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
@HPE24 :O I'm not gunna bug you today since I missed the ping yesterday but good luck with your exams and when you're able to start these up again and get the new genes let me know! (A lot of my coats have vip and cherub ^^')
@HPE24 :O I'm not gunna bug you today since I missed the ping yesterday but good luck with your exams and when you're able to start these up again and get the new genes let me know! (A lot of my coats have vip and cherub ^^')
@FruityHoofbeast Thank you! Cherub will be the first to make :)
@FruityHoofbeast Thank you! Cherub will be the first to make :)
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
These are hilarious
These are hilarious
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko2_100.png
@HPE24 o3o the want is real can i has a pung if you open up again
@HPE24 o3o the want is real can i has a pung if you open up again
@Glissions Thank you for your interest, but this shop will close permanently after completing orders from those already on the pinglist. So sorry about that :(
@Glissions Thank you for your interest, but this shop will close permanently after completing orders from those already on the pinglist. So sorry about that :(
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40