Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Coatls & Snappers [retired]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@koukii alright!

@Aalto ohh gosh that accent is GORGEOUS but sadly lace/roses are, like, my ULTIMATE weak point so i don't think i'd be able to do it :( so pretty though wow....
she'd be 20k without the apparel and 22k with it, if that's alright!
@koukii alright!

@Aalto ohh gosh that accent is GORGEOUS but sadly lace/roses are, like, my ULTIMATE weak point so i don't think i'd be able to do it :( so pretty though wow....
she'd be 20k without the apparel and 22k with it, if that's alright!
free_umbreon_icon_by_umbradesigns-d5k59ug.gif
@fallowtail That's ok! I figured it was worth a shot, to ask about. I want her with the flowerfall tho. I will send the payment to you now!
@fallowtail That's ok! I figured it was worth a shot, to ask about. I want her with the flowerfall tho. I will send the payment to you now!
@aalto yeah i feel you! it really is a simple accent and if i knew how to draw either of those things i'd definitely haved accepted it haha ToT
@aalto yeah i feel you! it really is a simple accent and if i knew how to draw either of those things i'd definitely haved accepted it haha ToT
@fallowtail your art is adorable! I love it. Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9267736] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92678/9267736_350.png[/img] [/url] Large or Small: small please What Apparel: no apparel :) Accent: there is none :) Payment Type: I'm not really sure how much that would be @.@ please help?
@fallowtail

your art is adorable! I love it.

Dragon Image:
9267736_350.png

Large or Small: small please
What Apparel: no apparel :)
Accent: there is none :)
Payment Type: I'm not really sure how much that would be @.@ please help?
@fallowtail
Aww, thank you! Snappers are sometimes underappreciated, glad you like her :3
Treasure sent!
@fallowtail
Aww, thank you! Snappers are sometimes underappreciated, glad you like her :3
Treasure sent!
@Angeleina ahh thank you! i'm closed up right now, but since your dragon has no apparel/genes that aren't being funded already I can slip you in ;o
someone just funded gembond so she'll just be 15k!

@valemora ahh gosh they really are :c i'm not too fond of the site art sometimes, but they're one of my favorite breeds to draw !! big stompy feet
@Angeleina ahh thank you! i'm closed up right now, but since your dragon has no apparel/genes that aren't being funded already I can slip you in ;o
someone just funded gembond so she'll just be 15k!

@valemora ahh gosh they really are :c i'm not too fond of the site art sometimes, but they're one of my favorite breeds to draw !! big stompy feet
@fallowtail

thank you so much! that's great!
shall I send over the payment via PM?
@fallowtail

thank you so much! that's great!
shall I send over the payment via PM?
@fallowtail
I'm a bit meh about males but I love females' art! They are so strong and heavy-looking.
And baby snappers are the best thing on FR.
@fallowtail
I'm a bit meh about males but I love females' art! They are so strong and heavy-looking.
And baby snappers are the best thing on FR.
@Angeleina yes please!<3

@Valemora YEAH its the males art i don't really like, something about their heads haha
but gosh yes snapper babies have maybe the cutest art
@Angeleina yes please!<3

@Valemora YEAH its the males art i don't really like, something about their heads haha
but gosh yes snapper babies have maybe the cutest art
@fallowtail (thank you thank you, I live for my pokepuns : > ) I'll pay the 24kt with apparel, then! Sending it your way right now~
@fallowtail (thank you thank you, I live for my pokepuns : > ) I'll pay the 24kt with apparel, then! Sending it your way right now~
Art_Button.pngbreloominati.gifLight_Medallion.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33