Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Imperial Pair Adopts [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@salsa

can you put me on your waitlist please! <3 thanks!
@salsa

can you put me on your waitlist please! <3 thanks!
mIntLwS.gif
@salsa

Can I be added to the waitlist? ^^
@salsa

Can I be added to the waitlist? ^^
Felorai.gifi93pqbp_by_luckyfang18-dd0n9j1.gif
@salsa

Could I be added to the pinglist.

Also, does it have to currently be a holiday for you to accept festival currency? I have plenty now, but I don't know if it will be a holiday when you get to me on that VERY long waitlist, lol.
@salsa

Could I be added to the pinglist.

Also, does it have to currently be a holiday for you to accept festival currency? I have plenty now, but I don't know if it will be a holiday when you get to me on that VERY long waitlist, lol.
29d7eqr.png[img]http://http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/Mini_zpsgcyumcge.png[/img]
@salsa can i be added to the wait list?
@salsa can i be added to the wait list?
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png PEoUA2B.png qesQFkT.gif tumblr_inline_nb93jrrDgQ1qg78ij.png
@Gaia I'm not sure who to ping but the artist for this thread hasno responded in a long time. So I wasn't sure if there was something to do to stop people from bumping this basically dead adopt thread?
@Gaia I'm not sure who to ping but the artist for this thread hasno responded in a long time. So I wasn't sure if there was something to do to stop people from bumping this basically dead adopt thread?
this should reach the other side hopefully, maybe more, more, more, more
Accents
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
pGN3l2S.png
Hi folks!

It seems the OP of this thread hasn't been active since February, so I'll go ahead and lock this thread, to avoid any confusion!

@Salsa, if you return and want to re-open this thread, please give me or another moderator a heads-up, and we can unlock it for you :)
Hi folks!

It seems the OP of this thread hasn't been active since February, so I'll go ahead and lock this thread, to avoid any confusion!

@Salsa, if you return and want to re-open this thread, please give me or another moderator a heads-up, and we can unlock it for you :)
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38